145 lbs but still have a .75 inch fat pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 145 lbs but still have a .75 inch fat pad

My NBPEL is 5.25 and my BPEL is 6 inches and I'm only 145 lbs and 5'9. I don't really have that much stomach fat so I'm not sure how I would lose weight. If I lose 20 pounds I would be pretty much underweight and unhealthy for my height.

any recommendations? I already work out, eat healthy, and go to the gym.

Are you sure you're not sticking the ruler into the pubic opening just above the penis and below the public bone? Try holding the ruler vertically to ensure you are against the bone, your fat pad is probably thinner than you think. It's a pretty common measuring mistake, makes people think their fat pads are huge.
    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
      Are you sure you're not sticking the ruler into the pubic opening just above the penis and below the public bone? Try holding the ruler vertically to ensure you are against the bone, your fat pad is probably thinner than you think. It's a pretty common measuring mistake, makes people think their fat pads are huge.
      yeah ill double check soon, its kinda hard to measure my penis cuz it curves like a banana

Comment

Forget about your fat pad, we all have them. Concentrate your efforts on making your girl enjoy what you have instead of worrying about what might be. Less fat pad will not make you a better lover.
        “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
        — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Genetics. Some people hold fat more in other areas. Double check with the measuring, but other than that you're already a thin guy I'm assuming so losing weight isn't a good idea. Focus on growing if anything, and at .75 thats not super 'fat' I don't think.
          Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Could be worse....im 5'9" 200lbs......5" erect and 7.5" bone pressed.
            Sucks because I know there's a big dick there, I just can't see it all.

Comment

Newbie77-I think that`s pretty normal BP...

Just do your PE and increese your NBPEL that way.You need to drop a lot of weight in your whole body just to loose a tiny bit of that spot around your penis.
              starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Working...
              X