Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging

Hello all,

Currently on my 3rd week of JP90. This is the week i start doing the full routine. Just had a quick question, is edging something considered something a beginner can do to increase gains or is it something to add on later to increase intensity of a routine? Thanks

Me personally, I edge as part of my warm-down to make sure I'm fully engorged with new blood after extending or pumping. Also, I've found it makes any edema go away very quickly after jelqing / edging (and rice sock) then call it a day.

- Mega

Comment

I believe anyone can edge. It is not like other exercises that require some conditioning before trying. Edging is just masturbation but with a (or maybe without) purpose. It is good for gains and a healthy erection.

That being said, there are some considerations:
      It is believed that ejaculation after a routine hampers gains, so if you edge as a part of a session do not ejaculate at the end. Do that later.

Or perhaps edge at a different time and release, so that you have a PE session then a few hours later edging.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

The only negative I have seen can come from total workload being excessive .

Comment

I had blue balls from it many times But it happens when you edge too much and don`t ejaculate about a week.

I like edging and I think it helps with gains and EQ. I like to do 2-3 sets of 10-20 minutes during the day.
          starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
            I had blue balls from it many times But it happens when you edge too much and don`t ejaculate about a week.

I like edging and I think it helps with gains and EQ. I like to do 2-3 sets of 10-20 minutes during the day.
            What do you find is the libido effect of this method?

Comment

Stamina training should be performed from the beginning.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X