Need advice / Weak Erection Day after PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice / Weak Erection Day after PE

So yesterday I decided to start my routine as I know have everything I want. I used the bathmate in the shower for 15 minutes then after I was done and warmed up from the bathmate I jelqed and stretched at decent intensity for another 10-15 minutes.

Then for 2-3 hours I wore my extender at medium-hard tension, didn't feel no pain. That night I slept without pain, still felt healthy blood flow to my unit.

This morning I woke up without my usual morning wood and knew something wasn't the same. So I tried masturbating and got hard but it was a weak erection, I could still get hard but it's just not nearly as stiff as usual, a flabby one.

I have no pain once so ever but do you guys think I overdid it or is this normal for people who do PE?
    Again no pain but weak EQ is not good, I'm naturally gonna take a day off now even though I just literally started my routine. I wonder if it's the extender?

Any advice / input guys, is this normal for you guys that have done PE for awhile to have weak EQ a day after a good work out?

Definitely too much as a total.

Rest, recover, start out doing less. Keep track in your log. Only add a little bit, incrementally, and monitor over a couple days to see if the results were positive or negative.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Definitely too much as a total.

Rest, recover, start out doing less. Keep track in your log. Only add a little bit, incrementally, and monitor over a couple days to see if the results were positive or negative.
      Ok thank you man I really appreciate the reply. Do you think ill be ok and did no damage? I mean I have no pain or discomfort just weak erection and bloodflow. Usually my EQ is very very good. I can get hard very easily so to speak and now it just doesnt feel like that. Obviously I'm going to take the day off but do you think I'll be fine as long as I rest?

I'm going to start off jelqing and maybe a little bit of pump, I wanna use the extender since I spent money on it but maybe I'm just not ready for it.

Comment

With no discomfort, just a weak erection and bloodflow, it sounds like you'll be okay to me. You did a good job monitoring your PIs, take a day, maybe more, until things start to get to normal. I don't think it will take long, based on what you've said. But take it easy, and don't get too many erections to test things, it'll only make it take longer.

Comment

You should be fine, letting that thing rest/recuperate.

Too much pumping can result in spongy, weak erections. Kind of like a balloon that has been over inflated, and does not return to its original size.

The balloon can't recover, however your penis can; with rest.
          (usually can take more time than anyone likes, drat)
          Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by halcyon_ View Post
            With no discomfort, just a weak erection and bloodflow, it sounds like you'll be okay to me. You did a good job monitoring your PIs, take a day, maybe more, until things start to get to normal. I don't think it will take long, based on what you've said. But take it easy, and don't get too many erections to test things, it'll only make it take longer.
            thanks man i have ocd so i've been doing that so i can get the reassurance im okay. still get it up its just weak, ill go ahead and stop that, really appreciate the advice.
            Last edited by alldayeveryday; 10-29-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X