V-Jelq confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Jelq confusion

I am confused how far to perform the V-jelq.

Are you supposed to perform the v-jelq up to the top of the glans (going up the entire penis), instead of stopping where the glans starts (from regular jelqs)?

In additional does anyone have any videos on the v-jelq? I am unable to find any.

Thank you.

When I first started I stumbled upon an infographic of how to do the V jelq. I'm in no way an expert, but from what I've read, you never want to jelq the glans.

As for the jelq. Make the hand sign that was made famous in the TV show Star Trek. I don't know what it's called (sorry). And you want the underside of your shaft to be in contact with your palm. You out your shaft in the gap between your fingers and squeeze with the inside of your fingers. You want to pull your penis up. I curl my fingers so my knuckles run up my stomach and it's easier than trying to keep your fingers straight. I hope this helps.

Anyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! I've only completed jp90 once and am still learning!
    08/28/16 (initial) 6.1 BPEL x 5.0 EG
    10/28/16. 6.75 x 5.25

Goals:
    1> 7 x 5.25
    2>7.5 x 5.5
    3>8.25 x 6

Comment

Originally posted by TheSquid View Post
      When I first started I stumbled upon an infographic of how to do the V jelq. I'm in no way an expert, but from what I've read, you never want to jelq the glans.

As for the jelq. Make the hand sign that was made famous in the TV show Star Trek. I don't know what it's called (sorry). And you want the underside of your shaft to be in contact with your palm. You out your shaft in the gap between your fingers and squeeze with the inside of your fingers. You want to pull your penis up. I curl my fingers so my knuckles run up my stomach and it's easier than trying to keep your fingers straight. I hope this helps.

Anyone, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! I've only completed jp90 once and am still learning!
      Are you supposed to squeeze on the sides of ur shafts as u v jelq?

also have u seen gains from jp90? You think I can go from 4.1 to 4.5 inches girth and 5.6 to 6.0 inches length n 5 months

Comment

I am confused about jelqing the head because it says: "When you reach the glans, start your other hand up. These are a great exercise for Head Girth, Overall Girth and Stretching."

For regular jelqing I know it explicitly says not to jelq the head. But the directions for v-jelqing is vague...

So in addition to if you jelq the glans during a v-jelq, does anyone now the duration of each stroke for a v-jelq? Is it 3 seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeSnaker View Post
          I am confused about jelqing the head because it says: "When you reach the glans, start your other hand up. These are a great exercise for Head Girth, Overall Girth and Stretching."

For regular jelqing I know it explicitly says not to jelq the head. But the directions for v-jelqing is vague...

So in addition to if you jelq the glans during a v-jelq, does anyone now the duration of each stroke for a v-jelq? Is it 3 seconds?
          Hey JakeSnaker...
          These probably do target head girth a bit...but you don't jelq the glans itself. You jelq your shaft to just below the glans. If you hold at the glans while you apply and begin to jelq with your second hand, you can feel and sometimes see the glans expand a little bit. This is also true with Ultimate Jelqs which I do. These were described by rbi99 years ago and are great. When you complete one jelq, leave that hand at the base of your glans as you apply and begin the next jelq. You will feel the expansion in your shaft and if you kegel as you begin each jelq, you will actually feel it in the hand you left by your glans...There's a rhythm to doing this, but once you get into the rhythm it's easy to grasp the proper technique. Hope that helps.
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie77 View Post
            Are you supposed to squeeze on the sides of ur shafts as u v jelq?

also have u seen gains from jp90? You think I can go from 4.1 to 4.5 inches girth and 5.6 to 6.0 inches length n 5 months
            Yes, squeeze the sides of your shaft while you v jelq.

As far as results. It's hard to say! Everyone is different! I've read some people don't gain anything till they are 5-6 months in.. I gained over half an inch in length with just JP90. A lot of that was newbie gains and an increase of EQ from the general conditioning.
            08/28/16 (initial) 6.1 BPEL x 5.0 EG
            10/28/16. 6.75 x 5.25

Goals:
            1> 7 x 5.25
            2>7.5 x 5.5
            3>8.25 x 6

Comment

Working...
            X