No gains ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No gains ?

Hey, I've been doing Jelq & V-Jelq for a month now(JP90) and I haven't gained nothing.
    I even lost 0.2' in BPEL. My EQ is better I guess but I want them gainz !
    Is it normal ?

Are you also doing the stretches?
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thats not normal, are you jelqing semi erect or full erection?

Comment

It actually took me six months before I saw any gains.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          Are you also doing the stretches?
          Yes, In my warm up I'm doing 30 sec strech(down, right, straight, left, up)
          Originally posted by Undead View Post
          Thats not normal, are you jelqing semi erect or full erection?
          50-70% Erect
          Originally posted by not2big View Post
          It actually took me six months before I saw any gains.
          How much you gained ?

HELP ME

Comment

You are doing fine...the only ingredient you lack for success is patience. Stay the course and don't get discouraged and if after 90 day you still haven't gained any we can help you evaluate next steps. The most important thing right now is to get conditioned so that you wont hurt yourself attempting more advanced exercises.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

How are you feeling after your sessions? Is your penis feeling pumped or exhausted? What are you doing for EQ improvement?
              Last edited by Big Al; 11-07-2017, 09:16 AM. Reason: Spelling
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                How are you feeling after your sessions? Is your penis feeling pumped or exhausted? What are you doing for EQ improvement?
                I just started JP90. I personally don't feel much anything after a session, but the next morning my unit feels exhausted.
                I've gained about one millimeter in two weeks, but my EQ has not improved. What should I do?
                Last edited by Big Al; 11-07-2017, 09:16 AM. Reason: Corrected quote text

Comment

If you're just starting out your penis shouldn't feel exhausted after a session. Cut back on the reps and.or intensity so you come away from your initial sessions feeling refreshed.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Feeling good I guess, Penis feeling kinda both pumped and exhusted don't know really how to describe it.
                    I only Jelq & V-Jelq

I will contiune to 2 month, I've also started gym & L-Arginine 500MG I hope result will come !!

Comment

Originally posted by Skepticalpin View Post
                      Feeling good I guess, Penis feeling kinda both pumped and exhusted don't know really how to describe it.
                      I only Jelq & V-Jelq

I will contiune to 2 month, I've also started gym & L-Arginine 500MG I hope result will come !!
                      Do you experience any EQ issues immediately after removing the pump?

Comment

Do you experience any EQ issues immediately after removing the pump?
                        I don't use pump.
                        Btw I see your signature, I would love some help with my PE ! I really want only 1-2 cm more in Length & Girth.
                        It's kinda cheesy but it will make me alot more confidence !

Comment

Originally posted by Skepticalpin View Post
                          I don't use pump.
                          Btw I see your signature, I would love some help with my PE ! I really want only 1-2 cm more in Length & Girth.
                          It's kinda cheesy but it will make me alot more confidence !
                          Thanks for your interest and your clarification! Lowering the level of volume enough so you don't come away too exhausted by the end of your sessions would help you to maintain enough training momentum to carry you through the rest of the training cycle.

I've replied to your PM

Comment

Nothing to worry about I lost a bit last week... but after my rest days everything came back and is WAY WAY more plump. Only gained 2mm so far in length and my erections are STRONG AF. I only been doing PE for 3 weeks so Im not expecting anything besides more EQ. Just think of it like your working your biceps at the gym you pump them up and they are big but the next day they contract and look smaller why? Because your body contracts when it needs to repair. Rest more and get some BCAA's in your system to speed it up.

Any gains comes from the rest period thats when your body changes. Make sure you get 8 hours of sleep because that can hinder this and much more even leading to poor EQ
                            Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
                            Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
                            Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
                            Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
                            Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

Working...
                            X