No announcement yet.

Red/Purple spot at base of penis..?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red/Purple spot at base of penis..?????

Hey guys, after doing what i thought was a great PE session this morning, i went to do a warm down and noticed a dark red/ purple spot at the base of my penis. its about 1 cm in diameter and does not hurt...in fact i didn't feel any pain or anything.. has anyone had anything similar? and if so do you count it as an injury? any idea what it could be?

Thanks!

I have not experienced anything like that but I do remember seeing a fair bit of writing about "discoloration" and "darkening."
    Try searching those terms and see what you find.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Thanks Pirate, i found the info on another thread...it looks like a small vesicle ruptured or something..so i guess i have to take a few days off until it heals so i don't aggravate it

Comment

That's okay. Read lots of threads and work on your kegels in the mean time.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

It s a bruise most likely. From stretching a bit hard perhaps. Take a few days off PE.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
          X