Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exercising over 2 Months, no Result. Any experience with small EG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercising over 2 Months, no Result. Any experience with small EG?

Hello, i have been exercesing 90 days Beginner Program, but got now result.
    I have small EG and i think this is a reason.
    Does it has any sense generally to try it?
    Is it possible to gain with small EG?

Does anybody has experience or can give me advice?

What is your routine? Give exact details please.

Yes you can gain with small erect girth. What are your measurements?
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Erect length and normal length are meassurement

Routine by Forum... I don't know which thread it was

But has Penis reserve to get gained with small EG?

Comment

No matter what size you are, you can gain. But there is a big chance it will take you quite a while. 2 months easily go by without any visible gains, but with a lot of (kinda) invisible gains. Perhaps you noticed harder erections, which means you gains EQ. You also gained 2 months worth of experience. And these two months also helped you to condition your penis to workouts.
        New run:
        16 july 2018:
        5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
        6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
        7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
        6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Comment

i started with 5.7 bpel and only ~4.4 eg. after 5 weeks im on 6.3 bpel, and i'm extatic. whole life you're told that you just have what you got, and that you can't change it, and suddenly i make this huge change in such a short time. i literally still can't believe it.
          bit shitty part is that i may have gained only 0.1 inch or nothing at all in girth. i'd literally take 0 length and 1 inch in girth for the next 6 months easily.

Comment

Originally posted by vlada_ View Post
            i started with 5.7 bpel and only ~4.4 eg. after 5 weeks im on 6.3 bpel, and i'm extatic. whole life you're told that you just have what you got, and that you can't change it, and suddenly i make this huge change in such a short time. i literally still can't believe it.
            bit shitty part is that i may have gained only 0.1 inch or nothing at all in girth. i'd literally take 0 length and 1 inch in girth for the next 6 months easily.
            Welcome Vlada. I would encourage you to go to the introduce yourself forum and post something about yourself. Also, check out the start here tab at the top of the page. Tons of information in there.
            goal--Contentment
            proactive's progress log

Comment

thanks, i might do it

btw, i was a long time reader before i decided to register and post anything

Comment

I started with the 90 day routine and was fairly consistent with my exercises. I didn't take measurements but I don't think I gained at all. Because of that I gave up and did nothing. I came back to the site a year later and started reading about hanging. I made myself a sock hanger (search the forum) and started hanging. I started super light as I was terrified I was going to damage my member. Eventually I moved to 3lbs and then 5lbs. I've now made the Captains Wrench.

My routine now consists of an hour of "hang time" 4 x 15min sessions or 3x20min sessions (depending on fatigue) and 1-2 300 jelque sessions in the shower every day. In the past 3 months I've seen some really good gains in length and bit on girth.

Moral of my story - you may not see any gains at all with a beginner routine, but it helps get in tune with your member. It's important to find what works for you so explore other things (hanging, stretching, etc).
                Original/Current Stats:
                09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

From what I understand, JP90 is supposed to make your dick ready for the real exercises that come after. Gaining during those 3 months of JP90 is not really the goal or point of the exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                    I started with the 90 day routine and was fairly consistent with my exercises. I didn't take measurements but I don't think I gained at all. Because of that I gave up and did nothing. I came back to the site a year later and started reading about hanging. I made myself a sock hanger (search the forum) and started hanging. I started super light as I was terrified I was going to damage my member. Eventually I moved to 3lbs and then 5lbs. I've now made the Captains Wrench.

My routine now consists of an hour of "hang time" 4 x 15min sessions or 3x20min sessions (depending on fatigue) and 1-2 300 jelque sessions in the shower every day. In the past 3 months I've seen some really good gains in length and bit on girth.

Moral of my story - you may not see any gains at all with a beginner routine, but it helps get in tune with your member. It's important to find what works for you so explore other things (hanging, stretching, etc).
                    Dont know how you find the time

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post

how much length did you gain?

Comment

Working...
                      X