Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help Water Pump + Extender + Manual Exercises

Good evening everyone,

I have been away for almost 1-2 years from this forum because I moved to the US and it has been really exhausting.

I pump 10-15 minutes in the shower 3 times a week, I can only reach 7.5 while pumping. I have been stuck there for almost a year and I have been not consistent with my routine.

I also bought an extender X4 Labs a year ago and I barely use it and I honestly don't know how to use it or for how long.

I remember I grow .5 inch by doing 10 min manual stretches and 20 min jelqing and kegel 2 sec for 1 minute at the end. It took me like 3 months to get that gain. I didn't have the pump and extender while I did this.

So, I would like to create a routine for the pump-extender-manual jelqing-kegel

Is it possible? Like 15 min pump, 15 min extender, 20 min jelq and kegels. Have you tried a routine like this one?

Thanks a lot and I really appreciate your help. I would like to reach 8 inches and leave it there but I need some advice from experts.

Have a good day!
    Last edited by toxzl2; 11-21-2017, 04:37 PM.

I did about ten minutes of manual exercises prior to 3 to 4 hours of extending. I would then pump for 20 minutes at 5 hg followed by 5 minutes of Jelqing.
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      I did about ten minutes of manual exercises prior to 3 to 4 hours of extending. I would then pump for 20 minutes at 5 hg followed by 5 minutes of Jelqing.
      I think I can't extend that much, I don't have the time and I feel uncomfortable to use it outside. Do you think I can use it as manual stretching? Like 10 to 20 min after the pump and then Jelq? Or it could be more efective, extend, pump and then jelq?

Thanks a lot for your fast response!

Comment

Originally posted by toxzl2 View Post
        I think I can't extend that much, I don't have the time and I feel uncomfortable to use it outside. Do you think I can use it as manual stretching? Like 10 to 20 min after the pump and then Jelq? Or it could be more efective, extend, pump and then jelq?

Thanks a lot for your fast response!
        Also, Have you ever tested these supplements? Are they good? Are they good for the heart? I am taking Opti-Men ON, and it has Viri-Blend 8 exotic botanicals and marine concentrates.

https://www.optimumnutrition.com/en_US/products/opti-men-multivitamin#4zdirLLPx8xZzqwL.97

Thanks!

Our top-rated supplements include:
        • MaleExtra – enhances penis enlargement, promotes hardness, more intense orgasms, and increased libido
        • Climinax – increases stamina and erection hardness
        • VigRX Plus – penis enlargement supplement, with increased hardness, stamina, and more intense orgasm.
        Last edited by toxzl2; 11-22-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Any ideas for a pump/extender/jelq routine? Supplements? Thanks!

Comment

I currently use an extender for 4 hours minimum a day (During the day) then do 10 mins of manual stretches 4x2.5mins (L/R/U/D/O 30s e/s) after each 2.5 mins i then do 50 jelqs... once done i will use bathmate at around 80% max for 15 mins then jelq another 50 then finish in air pump for 5 mins at max pressure... so far good PIs and possible length increase, but it has only been 1.5 weeks... will measure at 1 month intervals

Comment

The only supplement I will recommend for PE would be agmatine and Citrulline

Comment

Working...
              X