No announcement yet.

Does a upward curved penis feel bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a upward curved penis feel bigger?

Debate- does an upward curved penis fel bigger?

I think this is more suitable for the 'Woman's Perspective' sub-forum, as most guys would have no clue. But it would be logical for a curved penis to feel more girthy, as the volume of the penis is distributed over a shorter longitudinal direction than a straight penis. Penises that are curved upwards, are said to have an easier time hitting most women's G-spot, but I am wondering if straight penises are more apt at overall target precision, as in hitting the A-spot, G-spot and Cul-de-sac with some adjustment of penetration angle, from any sex position, that a curved penis would have a harder time achieving.
    Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
    December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
    February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post
      Debate- does an upward curved penis fel bigger?
      I'm not sure if the question is worded properly. Does it have the ability to hit walls better and give the woman better 'stretch' that they desire. I would think so. Mine has a slight up-curve and I feel as if it was just a straight tube she wouldn't be stimulated as much. It would probably just slide right in and out providing equal pressure on all walls instead. I guess think of a small rubber band that can fit on two fingers. If your two fingers are closed together the rubber band doesn't stretch much. If you open the fingers a bit and balance one side on an upward curve tip of the finger you would stretch it a bit more.
      Nov 2016 Start
      6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
      7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
      14 months
      +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
        I'm not sure if the question is worded properly. Does it have the ability to hit walls better and give the woman better 'stretch' that they desire. I would think so. Mine has a slight up-curve and I feel as if it was just a straight tube she wouldn't be stimulated as much. It would probably just slide right in and out providing equal pressure on all walls instead. I guess think of a small rubber band that can fit on two fingers. If your two fingers are closed together the rubber band doesn't stretch much. If you open the fingers a bit and balance one side on an upward curve tip of the finger you would stretch it a bit more.
        As strange as this may sound my girth is only 5.25” Mid shaft but as a little experiment i tried to put my dick through a 6.25” curcumference toilet roll holder and it wont go through due to the curve. Too much rubbing pressure on both head and base

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post
          As strange as this may sound my girth is only 5.25” Mid shaft but as a little experiment i tried to put my dick through a 6.25” curcumference toilet roll holder and it wont go through due to the curve. Too much rubbing pressure on both head and base
          It will go in but wont come out the other end due to the pressure rubbing

Comment

Working...
          X