No change in girth of mid shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No change in girth of mid shaft

Hello people I have been doing PE for about 6 months now but the only girth that changed is my base girth, my mid shaft stayed the same. Is there any exercises that can help with girth gains for the whole length? And my gains have been stagnant for the past few months.
    Size Changes
    5.2 Inches x 4 Inches (20/05/17)
    5 3/4 Inches (BPEL) x 4 1/2 Inches (Base Girth)(01/06/18)
    Goals> 7.5 x 5.5

Progress Log

Hey!
    It is pretty normal to see first base girth gains, so do not worry
    What is your routine?
    Do not stop until you are proud!

After first 6 weeks:

FL +0.40''
    FG +0.64''
    BPEL +0.40''
    MSEG +0.16''

Comment

Whats your routine and how consistent are you?

Comment

Squeezes- especially the advanced version where you attempt to bring your hands together are excellent for mid-shaft gains.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

My Routine:
          Stretch on all direction with 30 kegels each
          4 cycles of flaccid bend on each direction. 2 fingers for first 2 cycle and 3 finger on last 2
          20 1 hand jelq and V jelq
          Edging and Uli for about 20mins
          Size Changes
          Goals> 7.5 x 5.5

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Squeezes- especially the advanced version where you attempt to bring your hands together are excellent for mid-shaft gains.
            Do you mean erect squeeze? one hand at bottom and another right below the gland?
            Size Changes
            Goals> 7.5 x 5.5

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Small&Deadly View Post
              Do you mean erect squeeze? one hand at bottom and another right below the gland?
              The technique you described is correct, but the Squeeze doesn't have to be performed erect. Unless you're very advanced, you'd do well starting at an erection level of ~70% or so.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Try this routine if you want:

Warm up
                Jelqs (100-200)
                Squeezes (20)
                Clamping (15min)
                Edging and doing erect kegels (5-15min)

Go right from one exercise to the other with minimal elapsed time in between.
                Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

The technique you described is correct, but the Squeeze doesn't have to be performed erect. Unless you're very advanced, you'd do well starting at an erection level of ~70% or so.
                  Okay I have been doing that occasionally when edging.

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                  Try this routine if you want:

Warm up
                  Jelqs (100-200)
                  Squeezes (20)
                  Clamping (15min)
                  Edging and doing erect kegels (5-15min)

Go right from one exercise to the other with minimal elapsed time in between.
                  I do not have the clamping device. Is there anything that can be used to improvise?
                  And how long should I do the squeeze?
                  Last edited by Small&Deadly; 12-02-2017, 01:29 AM.
                  Size Changes
                  Goals> 7.5 x 5.5

Progress Log

Comment

I do not have the clamping device. Is there anything that can be used to improvise?
                    And how long should I do the squeeze?
                    You can buy a cable clamp at a Home Depot store if you live in the US. Cost next to nothing. I do my squeezes for 10 sec holds.
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Okay I have been doing that occasionally when edging.
                      If you're targeting girth then these would be best performed as a stand alone- preferably immediately after your warm up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                        You can buy a cable clamp at a Home Depot store if you live in the US. Cost next to nothing. I do my squeezes for 10 sec holds.
                        Thanks for the suggestion! I don't live in US but shall find it at some stores. is it better to do less long squeezes or more short squeezes?

If you're targeting girth then these would be best performed as a stand alone- preferably immediately after your warm up.
                        Okay thanks a lot! I will be trying that out.
                        Size Changes
                        Goals> 7.5 x 5.5

Progress Log

Comment

Okay thanks a lot! I will be trying that out.
                          Glad to help

Comment

Working...
                          X