Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice Sock warming up question !!!

Hey guys

So am planning to start using rice socks for warm up but the problem is that am currently studying overseas and the place am staying at doesnt have a microwave neither an oven. just a simple stove, any ideas on how i can heat up my rice sock? since most people use mircowaves

put a pan on the stove on low heat and throw the sock in I guess. You certainly have a dilemma. Just try not to burn the sock or get it to hot. Flip it over and poke it with your finger to test the heat I guess. Practice will definitely make perfect on this one. Start very very low heat and maybe watch the time as you find out what works best. Should get a quick routine down I'm guessing... Microwaves go for like 20 bucks btw...
    Nov 2016 Start
    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
    14 months
    +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

I wouldn't do rice sock if you don't have microwave. Find another means.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

In your case, a hot wrap or soak, or even a heat pad or lamp may be more convenient.

For the price of a lamp or pad you may be able to purchase a small microwave, though.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          In your case, a hot wrap or soak, or even a heat pad or lamp may be more convenient.

For the price of a lamp or pad you may be able to purchase a small microwave, though.
          Very good alternatives I hadn't thought of. But I agree, beggers on the street can pull well over $20 a day. Certainly enough to buy a microwave I would think with a days work.
          Nov 2016 Start
          6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
          7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
          14 months
          +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

You could use hot water instead while taking a shower. I heard that's a good substitute.

Comment

Working...
            X