X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question is How Small am i?

Hi guys newbie here.
    I want to start the pegym.
    But first i want to know how small am i.
    This has been bugging me a lot lately.
    My length is 5.5 full erect and 5.7 bone pressed ( i am a thin guy)
    And girth is 4.7 to 4.8.
    I should also mention that i am from Bangladesh ( a small country east of India)
    I have never had any sexual encounter before and i am kinda nervous about my package.
    So will i able to sex normally with this size?

Thx for listening guys.
    This is giving me headache.

Your penis would be average size in the US.
    Start
    BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
    BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
    BPEL: 8"
    MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
    BPEL: 8"+
    MSEG: 6"

Comment

Hey Munna!

Welcome to the Gym.

the spider guy gave you good information. You are bigger than I was when I started.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Average and with pe you can make it above average ; )
        Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

In the US that would be considered within the average range... slightly above in length, but within the average range.

Comment

Dead average in the west.

Comment

Yes, you are average size, and you will be able to have great sex with that size, so get to it!
              Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

There are enough things to be nervous about during your first sexual encounter, you're size shouldn't be one of those things. As far as i know you are around global average, which is totally perfect.
                New run:
                16 july 2018:
                5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
                6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
                7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
                6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Comment

I am not much bigger than you (sig) and was able to give squirting for a black woman, who had a child.
                  I was curious how it could be with black (I am white European) and as I met friend of my friends I gave it a shot. She was typical US black woman with big ass, not my type but after few beers it didn't matter
                  And as a result according to her she had one of the best sex ever with literally soaking bed, having few orgasms with squirting. I was pleased too but that was a weird for me a bit.
                  She told me that dong's size is not important, but the way you use it. She had experience with bigger dicks (well, black men...) so...
                  I knew it for ages but knowing and hearing that from a chick is different experience.

So don't bother much about size, it matters only for eyes, not so often in scale of pleasure which can be high on small dick or crappy on big dick if somebody is just prick in bed and doesn't bother to give satisfaction to a woman.
                  Last edited by Forberg; 11-26-2017, 03:28 PM.
                  09.2016 - BPEL - 16 cm (6.29) /// GE - 13.0-13.5 cm (5.11-5.31)
                  01.2017 - BPEL - 17.2 cm (6.77) /// GE - 13.0-13.5 cm (5.11-5.31)

Comment

Dude you are almost the same size as me. I have been doing PE for about a month now and trust me when I say it works. You may not gain a lot or at all in the first month but I can tell you you will notice other changes that will make you want to keep progressing.

Give it a shot brother and get your rub and tug on
                    Oct-17:EL 5.5" EG 4.8"
                    Nov-17:EL 5.8" EG 5.0"
                    Dec-18:EL 6.4" EG 5.2"
                    Feb-19:EL 6.6" EG 5.2"
                    Goal: NBPEL 7+" EG 5.6"

Life's a garden dig it.

Comment

I must say, its great reading comments like this! very supportive guys.

I have been aware of PE for some time as my penis size has been a bit of a concern for me, I don't really know why because I am 6.2 inches erect length and 4.8 inches erect girth, this is classed as above average here in the UK, however my flaccid size is quite crappy so if anybody can point me in the direction of a post that helps with flaccid penile enlargement that would be great!

I think it may just be down to my overall confidence as like Munna1991 I am a naturally thin guy and my flaccid size gets to me quite a bit. Seeing the comments has definitely given me a kick to commit to PEGym to make some gains! I am looking forward forward to the journey

Thanks guys!

Comment

Keeping your flaccid extended helps it look longer.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ217 View Post
                          I must say, its great reading comments like this! very supportive guys.

I have been aware of PE for some time as my penis size has been a bit of a concern for me, I don't really know why because I am 6.2 inches erect length and 4.8 inches erect girth, this is classed as above average here in the UK, however my flaccid size is quite crappy so if anybody can point me in the direction of a post that helps with flaccid penile enlargement that would be great!

I think it may just be down to my overall confidence as like Munna1991 I am a naturally thin guy and my flaccid size gets to me quite a bit. Seeing the comments has definitely given me a kick to commit to PEGym to make some gains! I am looking forward forward to the journey

Thanks guys!

is your erect length 6.2 icnhes bone pressed or none bone pressed?

Comment

Working...
                          X