Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone help me build my rutine? Please and Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me build my rutine? Please and Thank you!

I have an x4 extender i got the anniversary addition and it came with the pump which I am sort of skeptical of using because it looks low quality when compared with the bathmate I am having a lot of trouble deciding what tension to set it too because i feel nothing when i don't crank the tension up i only start to feel a little pull when i do a little bit i had a problem gauging how much tension i'm using on the bars and how much tension i use without adjusting it. I also have peyronies disease i think my curve is under 30 so im wondering what exercise can i do and if there is a program for it to help speed up the process i'm extreamly willing to dedicate 100% attention and time to anyone that would like to help or maybe a mentor would be great! I just want this thing gone so i can go on enjoying my life not scared of sexual confrontation and embarrassment im 18 currently ive noticed this when i was 13 so i missed out on a lot and lost alot of people and opportunity's that i cared about because of my condition while my friends go out and have relationships and hook ups and rub it in my face UN aware of my situation and the anxiety i have from it. i don't even like to go out anymore because i always attract a girl and i always have to fight myself to squirm out of those situations. i don't wanna hold back anymore so if any advanced members or people who are moving up and making gains wanna give me advice and help me be more a wear of the mistakes i could make that could halt progress that will be a huge help!Anyone who wants make me there lab rat and teach me the ways of the "force" it will defiantly not go unappreciated!!!

I haven't gotten a lot of responses on my other posts so if someone would like to give me a thumbs up or forward it or bump it "im pretty sure thats what you call it" so i get more people to learn from that would be awesome!

Comment

Why not put away all of the devices and try the JP90? It's a proven routine, designed for beginners, as well as helps build the stamina and endurance you'll need for more advanced stuff.

- Mega

Comment

ill try it out tn

Comment

What is JP90??

Comment

Its a routine made by john pop is a great place to start for beginners just look up jp90
            6.3 bpel -->6.9BPEL-->7.1BPEL
            5.0 eg-->5.0eg
            short goal
            7.3bpl
            wishful
            8.5 bpel
            8.0 nbpel
            5.75 eg

Comment

Maybe you can get some ideas from this:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-burrito.html
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
              X