I found an easy alternative to a rice sock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found an easy alternative to a rice sock

When I first started PE I wasn't really trying to leave a rice sock hanging around so I tried something a bit different. It's super easy to use and only requires that your tap has hot water. Just get a 16 oz water bottle, flatten it slight to the curve of your penis then put hot tap water in it. I usually heat one side of my penis for 3 minutes then the other for 3 while browsing the internet before I start PE.

I don't know if BPAs are leeching onto my dick, but I make sure to shower after PE!

Hope this helps anyone who wants something a little more discrete than a rice sock.

I use a rice / flax seed sock, personally.

My wife has a hot water bottle she uses at night on her lower back to help her go to sleep. Thought about giving the bottle a try, however, I quickly can picture her reaction if caught using it to warm-up before a routine... Ha!

- Mega

Comment

The bottle should help with the warm up; however, for on going routines, the sock is a much better alternative.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Something that wraps is a little better. Heating pad works very well.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Agree with the reviews here. Good on you for finding something that works but I prefer to heat the entire surface area as effectively as I can. Rice sock is the clear winner. Thanks for sharing your experience. Perhaps someone will find it useful.
          Nov 2016 Start
          6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
          7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
          14 months
          +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Hot water bottle works, but the rice sock works so much better. If you are worried about anyone finding your rice sock. Tell them it is a home made heat pack, for sore muscles and stuff...... 😊
            START
            🚩 1/09/2013 5.9 X5.75
            🚩 1/10/2013 6.5 X 5.75
            🚩 11/6/2017 6.5 X 6.0
            🚩 25/6/2017 6.7 X 6.0
            🚩 9/7/2017 7.0 X 6.0
            🚩🚩 GOAL 7.5x6🚩🚩
            🏁🏁Ultimate goal. 8x6

Comment

Working...
            X