Not as hard after first PE workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not as hard after first PE workout?

Hey guys, last night around midnight I finally started my first PE workout. It was more difficult than anticipated, lol. Anyways, when I woke up this morning I noticed my morning wood erection was not nearly as hard as it usually is. Obviously this is a negative PI, but is it normal for it being my first workout or did I overdo it already?

It could be a coincidence. Is there pain? If yes, take a break and do something lighter. If no, try it one more time. If you still have worse morningwood the day after try something lighter.

That's my advice.
    BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
    EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Comment

Thanks, yeah I'm good on the pain front. I'm doing JP90, so if it is too extreme what do you say I should do as a routine then?

Comment

Well the JP90 is a beginner routine so it should be fine.

Try reading "The Beginner Routines" in the START HERE and choose one you like.
        BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
        EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Comment

Okay, well then let's see how it does tomorrow morning for me. If it's not as strong then I guess I'll take time off and if it's still not as strong I'll go down in excersize

Comment

Two things. Start the JP90 at 1/2 the reps and slowly build to the full routine in about 3 weeks.
            Doing routine at midnight your penis may still be impacted in the morning. That is not a great time difference.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I definitely felt like the initial reps were too high for me I'll have to try that

Comment

It is considered an intensebroutine. It is always advisable to start low and build as you c9ndition. I give the same advice to all beginners. You can achieve wonderful things with PE. Injuries are the biggest stopper of gains. Never be afraid to back off.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                X