Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cum

Greetings everybody,

I want to ask how to achieve a huge cum and throw it far. I have the problem of "gelly" cum for years now.
    I m doing the JP90 routine with edging at the end.

Thanks

Originally posted by dsteeve View Post
    Greetings everybody,

I want to ask how to achieve a huge cum and throw it far. I have the problem of "gelly" cum for years now.

Thanks
    A whopping load majesticly sailing through the air teetering on the edge of the sound barrier?

Comment

lots of water and hold your load at least 3 days.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I want to ask how to achieve a huge cum and throw it far.
        I dont know why I found this so funny

Yeah masturbate for a few days and when you're about to bust, hold it in as long as possible, this usually makes me throw it far.
        Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Don't masturbate**

Comment

I asked this funny question because i think my ejaculation is not normal and i care about sex and not only masturbation. Anyway thanks for your answers.

Comment

Hydration, pelvic floor strength, and arousal.

I lack all three.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I asked this funny question because i think my ejaculation is not normal and i care about sex and not only masturbation.
                I understand. Good luck 😀

Comment

For seminal loads, consider the supplement lecithin. For ejaculatory force, the standard Reverse Kegel exercise would be helpful.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

celery and pineapple smoothie goes a long way too
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      For seminal loads, consider the supplement lecithin. For ejaculatory force, the standard Reverse Kegel exercise would be helpful.
                      Do you always have to eat something before taking it. I need to make it habit to eat during the day, I forget a lot of times.

Comment

Greetings everybody,

Thanks
                        Use your left hand, paint your nails and imagine Jennifer Lawrence is going at it like a humming birds wing

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post
                          Use your left hand, paint your nails and imagine Jennifer Lawrence is going at it like a humming birds wing
                          ^^^LOL!!! GREAT ANSWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbeard86 View Post
                            Do you always have to eat something before taking it. I need to make it habit to eat during the day, I forget a lot of times.
                            You should take it once a day with food or as a component of a nutrition shake. This is for the granular form. Lecithin also comes in pull form but the granules are much more economical.
                            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              You should take it once a day with food or as a component of a nutrition shake. This is for the granular form. Lecithin also comes in pull form but the granules are much more economical.
                              I take a lecithin liquid gel every morning on an empty stomach along with a few other supplements, and have had no problems "shooting cum", so long as I hydrate properly throughout the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X