What to do in planning before and getting privacy for concentration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do in planning before and getting privacy for concentration

Hello everyone, I have been looking at PE for a month or so now and have absorbed much information about it. I would like to take the plunge and start doing it.

However before I commit, I'd like to be well prepared thus I would like to know a few things.

What could/should I buy? I plan on getting a job soon of which the pay much of it could go towards my efforts. Is there anything I should invest in to expedite the process? So far, I'm looking at pills/ supplements weight hangers and pumps. I want it all ideally.

Secondly, the fact I live with my mother and brother in a apartment, I would like to know what is best to do to get privacy while exercising. If not that, should I simply save up to move out before starting?

Thank you in advance.

Do you have a hand or two? Is so, then the cost is $0.00 and you can get going whenever you want. The JP90 doesn't require gadgets or devices, just patience / good form / persistence.

- Mega

Comment

I'd save to move out, taking that kind of action can be a big step in creating your own life.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Amen,

Mega is right!

Maybe some lube for jelquing? Otherwise you don't really need any equipment. I think a lot of us use it (equipment) 'cause we like it. But it's not essential. Personally the first thing I would buy after good lube would be a Bathmate but I'll throw that out for discussion. You can use it in the shower in private. 'Worked good for me to get me started. Plus it's a great warm up warm down tool. But you don't really need anything but maybe a little privacy. You could do most PE work in bed under the covers while people in the same room (if there are any) are asleep or have no idea what you are doing. And who knows if your brother catches you maybe you could team up and share your progress? That could even be a very cool brotherly bonding process? I think it would have been wonderful to have my older brother be able to show me a few of these things. Many men and brothers are too shy to share. I think it's healthy.

Stay away from most pills. Some supplements will help you for circulation (your dick is a hydraulic tool pumped up by blood flow) and a few other things like semen volume, stamina, etc.. But you can learn about those all here and much of it you can just get in diet by healthy foods and lots of water. If I can be of any help let me know. You will have a lot of support here. 'May seem weird at first but this place is kind of a band of brothers. Enlist their help! Most have been where you are now. There is no need to be shy.

Good luck
        Yotguy

Comment

Thanks! Overall im just looking on what would be the fastest most efficient way to getting a 9 incher

I want to use every piece of equipment and every technique possible.

The only thing im afraid of is being bogged down in knowing everything and being too overwhelmed to act.

Comment

Originally posted by Hindare View Post
            Overall im just looking on what would be the fastest most efficient way to getting a 9 incher...
            Such a way doesn't exist--you should know this if you've been reading / absorbing all of the information this past month. Yes? If you had all of the equipment right now you'd hurt yourself. Food for thought...

- Mega

Comment

Originally posted by iiimegamaniii View Post
              Such a way doesn't exist--you should know this if you've been reading / absorbing all of the information this past month. Yes? If you had all of the equipment right now you'd hurt yourself. Food for thought...

- Mega
              True, I probably would hurt myself lol. I am just trying to make sure I can keep up the enthusiasm and consistent results as to persevere in the long months ahead thus Im just looking to be efficient.

Comment

Thanks! Overall im just looking on what would be the fastest most efficient way to getting a 9 incher
                Buy one!
                ​The enemy of good is not bad
                The enemy of good is better

Comment

Originally posted by Unit View Post
                  Buy one!
                  I dont think thats possible lol and if it is....I dont think its entirely safe lol.

Comment

However before I commit, I'd like to be well prepared thus I would like to know a few things.

What could/should I buy? Is there anything I should invest in to expedite the process? So far, I'm looking at pills/ supplements weight hangers and pumps.

Secondly, the fact I live with my mother and brother in a apartment, I would like to know what is best to do to get privacy while exercising. If not that, should I simply save up to move out before starting?
                    Ok, I think you do not need to buy anything. That being said, I do think investment into some supplements is helpful. A lot of us here on the 'Gym drink 5G tea. Ginseng, Ginkgo, Ginger, Garlic and Green Tea. All have some quality that helps the erection. That is the only investment I have made.

Well, the only investment apart from time and effort.

As to living with your family, here is what you do. Take some time to note their routine. Chances are your mother has a set routine when she does things. Your brother, too. So look at their schedule and see when you could work around it to do your PE routine. Find times when the shower/bathroom is free. Set your own routine that they can recognize, and then follow it. You don't have to out and out tell them, but most people will recognize that you have set habits.

I plan my PE work around my family. I know when I can get into the shower without interruption and do 15 minutes of edging. I know when I can do a 10 minute stretching routine without anyone bothering me. It takes a little thought, but it is easily doable.
                    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                    Thread
                    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                      Ok, I think you do not need to buy anything. That being said, I do think investment into some supplements is helpful. A lot of us here on the 'Gym drink 5G tea. Ginseng, Ginkgo, Ginger, Garlic and Green Tea. All have some quality that helps the erection. That is the only investment I have made.

Well, the only investment apart from time and effort.

As to living with your family, here is what you do. Take some time to note their routine. Chances are your mother has a set routine when she does things. Your brother, too. So look at their schedule and see when you could work around it to do your PE routine. Find times when the shower/bathroom is free. Set your own routine that they can recognize, and then follow it. You don't have to out and out tell them, but most people will recognize that you have set habits.

I plan my PE work around my family. I know when I can get into the shower without interruption and do 15 minutes of edging. I know when I can do a 10 minute stretching routine without anyone bothering me. It takes a little thought, but it is easily doable.

I live alone so I am lucky but I think this is great advice!

Comment

Working...
                      X