Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender + JP 90

Hey Guys,

I have started my journey with PE just recently. I have been thinking about doing something about my penis size for quite a while, since I feel quite insecure about it. I have read a ton of articles about the subject, including scientific papers, but after a while the scientific scepticism and lack of credibility have always discouraged me. I found out that only tension extenders are able to deliver long-lasting gains, but still buying it wouldn't be my cup of tea...until recently. I had some extra cash and decided to go for proextender. I have got it delivered today. Meanwhile, I started reading PEGym and went for JP 90. So here comes my question. Do you think it's safe to combine proextender (for 4 hours daily, just as the instruction says) and JP 90? I guess the proextender works only for length and tbh my priority is to increase the girth, mostly the girth of my glans. Btw. the built quality of proextender is quite shit. It's quite difficult to put it on. I experience some inconvenience while wearing it, it's no pain, but it certainly does not feel 100% comfortable (it feels like burning a little bit). Do you think it's safe? Any additional newbie tips will be very appreciated.
    PS. I think the community here is pretty awesome, keep up the good work guys!

Hey Bornin!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Extenders and manual exercises generally supplement each other. However. Extenders become more effective if you have first conditioned your dick.
    It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your life routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors..
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

^^^ I agree with this guy. I extended while doing the jp90 but hindsight, I would have done extending after jp90. Either way will give you results and I agree with you that extending is one of the most solid methods that almost guarantees results. Key is to take it slow until you get conditioned. Good luck and !
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Ok! Thanks for your advice. I will halt from using the extender for now. Btw. I kept it on for like 2 hours and after taking it off I have noticed that my glams is colder than the rest of my penis. Is it something to worry about?

Comment

Originally posted by borninthenorth View Post
          Ok! Thanks for your advice. I will halt from using the extender for now. Btw. I kept it on for like 2 hours and after taking it off I have noticed that my glams is colder than the rest of my penis. Is it something to worry about?
          No that is common. 2h is the max that you want to wear at a time. You should take it off and do some edging before putting it back on again. Is it a noose style?
          Recommended Routine
          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Yes it is noose style. My first feelings about it are mixed. It's kinda hard to put the noose on since the spring mechanism requires quite some force and when I apply it the whole thing shifts up, but I am sure I can train this. Anyway, for now I will let it lay in the shelf till I am done with the JP 90.

Comment

OK, give this thread a good read. You will find some really good helpful info there.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ips-users.html
              Recommended Routine

Comment

Working...
              X