Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis fatigue risk

"A quote from Blink 2000"

"Just one light set on your off day will make your maximum weight increase more slowly and pull out crimps in your ligaments, restoring the deformation from previous days. This will re-create micro tears, and help you continue to heal in an elongated state (instead of a shorter, stronger state). Your penis will remain weaker, and your maximum weight will remain lower, but you will be maximizing your gains from deformation. With this method, you can still take 1-2 rest days per week, but you should hang at least one light set on those days. Keeping your penis in this weakened state is a high risk activity that can deliver big rewards. That is why this is an optional, higher risk method (vs. normal rest days). "

What is the risk to the penis when keeping it in a weakened state? Thanks

The same risk to your body when it's in a weakened state.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

This is a very sensitive issue, People should aware of this. There are many options that can improve this issue. You should take good protein diet that will improve stamina. Your penis will not be weak anymore.
      Thanks

Comment

I was facing low sex stamina for a long time but when I use these pills ...... In a couple of months get good resul

Thanks
        Pegasus
        Administrator
        PE Gym Editor
        PEGym Hero
        Admin of the Month Mar 2015
        Last edited by Pegasus; 12-26-2017, 04:32 AM.

Comment

If you spam you get banned.

Comment

Much of these types of theories effectiveness depends on the type of training performed. Ironically, the higher volume/lower intensity form of training is more flexible with the approach of continued traction outside of regular training than the more brief, high intensity variation of training- which can often require much more rest.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

sorry for that I have no intention to do that

Comment

Working...
              X