Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really unsatisfied with my girth. Are there ways or exercises to gain girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really unsatisfied with my girth. Are there ways or exercises to gain girth?

Hello! I'm new to PEgym.
    My size is about 5.8" length and 4.7" girth. As you can see my penis is kinda on the smaller size especially girth wise. My dream is to have a 6"girth but i don't think that will ever happen so 5.3"-5.5" is my goal. Is my goal even achievable? And if yes how? I'm not looking for temporary results but results that will last forever. Please if you don't have an answer from personal experience don't bother responding. Just help a brother out with honesty. Thanks in advance.

Ps. I think my girth shrinked. 5 months ago it was about 5.1" and know i'm at 4.7" is something like this even possible? Maybe my measurements back then where wrong but thats just a maybe... I worked at construction for a month so i don't know if that plays a role?

You are pretty much dead-center of average size. 6" girth is very likely possible, if you put in the time and effort, however, no-one but yourself can find the "golden path" that is the right one just for you. You have to read up on different theories, anatomy, other people's experiences, and do the whole trial-and-error-phase, until you find out what works.

0.4" decrease in girth over 5 months does sound a bit unreal. Did you do any PE exercises during this time? I definitely wouldn't put the blame on working in construction. It seems more reasonable that you simply measured wrong.
    Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
    December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
    February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha95 View Post
      Hello! I'm new to PEgym.
      My size is about 5.8" length and 4.7" girth. As you can see my penis is kinda on the smaller size especially girth wise. My dream is to have a 6"girth but i don't think that will ever happen so 5.3"-5.5" is my goal. Is my goal even achievable? And if yes how? I'm not looking for temporary results but results that will last forever. Please if you don't have an answer from personal experience don't bother responding. Just help a brother out with honesty. Thanks in advance.

Ps. I think my girth shrinked. 5 months ago it was about 5.1" and know i'm at 4.7" is something like this even possible? Maybe my measurements back then where wrong but thats just a maybe... I worked at construction for a month so i don't know if that plays a role?
      Personally i dont think 6inch is possible if your 4.7”. I think your goals are realistic with dedication and finding the right exercises for you

0.4 inch seems alot. Did you measure at a different place on the shaft?

Id be more than happy with 5.5. Currently im anywhere from 5-5.25 girth. 6.5-6.75 NBP . Depends in erection quality

7 x 5.5 would be ideal for me

Comment

I did try jelqing for a couple of days but don't remember if it was before or after the measurement.

Also why do you believe that 6"girth is very likely possible? Do you speak from personal experience? Another question(sorry I know i'm annoying and asking too much) I would like to know if just edging alone can provide me with some results.I am currently sharing a room with someone else and cant really try a lot of things cause privacy and time are very limited. Thanks for you reply

Comment

Seriously, 1.3'' on girth is possible for sure, the majority of members here can't achieve this, but there are some reasons, for example:

1 - Time and effort. 1.3'' on girth takes time, believe me, but if u invest at least 1.5year min. maybe u'll achieve.
          2 - Some guys just get satisfaction before 1.3'' gain, so they just stop and cement their gains.
          Do not stop until you are proud!

After first 6 weeks:

FL +0.40''
          FG +0.64''
          BPEL +0.40''
          MSEG +0.16''

Comment

I believe edging on its own can provide gains, but that it is more effective in combination with other exercises. But if you don't have the opportunity to do stretches and jelqing, I very much doubt an 1.3 increase in girth is feasible.
            Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
            December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
            February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Holm View Post
              I believe edging on its own can provide gains, but that it is more effective in combination with other exercises. But if you don't have the opportunity to do stretches and jelqing, I very much doubt an 1.3 increase in girth is feasible.
              Agreed. For example, i'm on a lenght only routine which includes edging and i gained 0.4'' in a month on flaccid girth, and erect, though there isn't a difference on tape, i feel girthier and my gf is having more problem than never on bjs, actually she isn't more capable of put my entire glans on his mouth.
              So edging is pretty nice for girth, there is a member here (Everydaynnormallenght log, something like this LOL) ,u can search if u want, that if I'm not mistaken, he started with just edging and got results on both, lenght and girth, so give a try.

After first 6 weeks:

FL +0.40''
              FG +0.64''
              BPEL +0.40''
              MSEG +0.16''

Comment

Do you mostly gain base, mid or glans(&right below glans) girth from PE? Or is the gain even?

Comment

So how should i practice edging? I mean for how long each session? And for how many days a week(how many times a day I guess?)Should i ejaculate or not in the end of the session?

Also what do you mean there is no difference in tape?
                  (Sorry for all the questions)

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
                    Do you mostly gain base, mid or glans(&right below glans) girth from PE? Or is the gain even?
                    varies from person to person.

After first 6 weeks:

FL +0.40''
                    FG +0.64''
                    BPEL +0.40''
                    MSEG +0.16''

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha95 View Post
                      So how should i practice edging? I mean for how long each session? And for how many days a week(how many times a day I guess?)Should i ejaculate or not in the end of the session?

Also what do you mean there is no difference in tape?
                      (Sorry for all the questions)
                      Humm, start with 10 minutes after 1st approach to PONR and u're good. Then add 5 minutes or so each month or every 2 weeks, u decides.

2 days on and 1 day off; 3 days on, 1 day off, 2-2 or 5-2. U'll find out which schedule is better for u.

About ejaculate or not, it depends. Pretty simple exercise, usually after ejaculating, how does your penis behave? Some guys says that their penis turtle and kinda, some says gets bigger (me), so i always ejaculate after an edge session.

Yeah, i feel girthier, heavier, fuller, but when i measured i did gain nothing on a tape, but u feel, believe me, my gf just looked and ask what happened, i can't explain this for u, but some guys says that is pretty normal before a gain on a tape. On tape i gained 0.4'' on FG tho in just one month with a lenght only routine.

After first 6 weeks:

FL +0.40''
                      FG +0.64''
                      BPEL +0.40''
                      MSEG +0.16''

Comment

Working...
                      X