Ive been put off PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive been put off PE

After reading several posts on here about injury and major ED im struggling to see the benefit of continuing with PE.
    Yes id love a bigger cock but is it really worth the risk?!

What you don't see, is the thousands upon thousands of people who actually never make an account or effort to contribute to the community who DO find the dialogue here helpful in some way shape or form in their lives. The actual VAST majority of posts made here are successes. The posts you read about the bad are a minority and I'll give you an example.

Lets say you work at a company. Whatever it may be and you have a company email system on your work computer that you communicate with co-workers regularly with to get the job done. Now, let's say everything is working as intended and your work is flourishing, the job is getting done, in general life is great. Do you call the IT department to congratulate them on a job well done daily? NO. You go about your business.

Now, let's say your email isn't communicating with the server and your work suffers. You're infuriated. Do you call the IT department? YES! YOU CHEW THEM A NEW ASSHOLE UP AND DOWN TILL NEXT TUESDAY!

Point is, for those who didn't get it, don't let a bad apple spoil your dinner. Put it to the side or throw it in the trash. The dinner is actually very good for you. Simply take precautions and inspect your dinner before eating it.
    Nov 2016 Start
    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
    14 months
    +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
      What you don't see, is the thousands upon thousands of people who actually never make an account or effort to contribute to the community who DO find the dialogue here helpful in some way shape or form in their lives. The actual VAST majority of posts made here are successes. The posts you read about the bad are a minority and I'll give you an example.

Lets say you work at a company. Whatever it may be and you have a company email system on your work computer that you communicate with co-workers regularly with to get the job done. Now, let's say everything is working as intended and your work is flourishing, the job is getting done, in general life is great. Do you call the IT department to congratulate them on a job well done daily? NO. You go about your business.

Now, let's say your email isn't communicating with the server and your work suffers. You're infuriated. Do you call the IT department? YES! YOU CHEW THEM A NEW ASSHOLE UP AND DOWN TILL NEXT TUESDAY!

Point is, for those who didn't get it, don't let a bad apple spoil your dinner. Put it to the side or throw it in the trash. The dinner is actually very good for you. Simply take precautions and inspect your dinner before eating it.
      Good point but i dont think il ever be hungry enough to eat my own dick haha

Valid points though

Ive had a 5 day rest so wil start again tonight. Jelquing and stretching downwards after each jelq

Comment

Very well put Mister! This is like the spiritual path. You MUST have discernment or you're dead! No one is going to take you by the hand or coddle you. You can do great things if you work at it right!

Comment

ALWAYS put your penile health and EQ above your desire for enlargement.

The EQ stat is an excellent barometer for conditioning and overtraining. Keeping a close eye on it as your cycle progresses should be just one way you're keeping your training in check.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You just described the PFS "sufferers" that claim impossible permanent side effects from lowering their DHT I by a maximum of 70% only during the time the drug is taken.

Comment

I advice against jelqing

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post
                Good point but i dont think il ever be hungry enough to eat my own dick haha

Valid points though

Ive had a 5 day rest so wil start again tonight. Jelquing and stretching downwards after each jelq
                Should take care with this. Stretching on a partial erection can be pretty dangerous.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Let me put it to you like this. You ever lift weights or get into working out religiously? You see guys injure themselves all the time from working out... But you don't push yourself to impress others, you listen to your body, and you take a break or lower the weights when you need to, and you get injured far less often. PE is the same way.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                    I advice against jelqing
                    Do you stretch completely flaccid mate? Ive seen your posts and i know you recommend a downwards stretch

Comment

Working...
                    X