Using EQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using EQ

I've seen a number of posters talk about using EQ. I know the text book definition, but how exactly do you use it? Some examples would be helpful. Thanks!
    Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
    12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
    Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Some examples of what others have said in terms of using EQ would be helpful.

Gimmie some quotes.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I'm not sure where, but I think you are referring to the scale? If so PM BigAl he would know.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
        I'm not sure where, but I think you are referring to the scale? If so PM BigAl he would know.
        I've seen the scale (i.e., 10 = rock hard. etc.). That is easy to grasp. However, it is clearly subjective. How can I tell if I'm rock hard, or just very hard? lol

What I'm looking for, is how does EQ fit into the equation as far as growth is concerned. Of course, I'd like to be rock hard ... but I also want a bigger shaft to go along with it. From reading (I haven't started PE yet), EQ is a huge component (correct)? I'm just not sure how it fits into the exercise program.

I'm just reading so much stuff, it's like I can't get any sleep just thinking about how to successfully carry this whole PE out. I've gone through so many posts and getting started links ... I'm chomping at the bit.I'd like to be bigger, with the added confidence it brings.

Comment

Ok, I think you are talking about using EQ as a way of judging success, or a PI, a physiological indicator.

In general when one starts out on PE one of the first things one notices, if it is being done right, is an improvement in EQ.
          What that means is that through exercises, and so on, one has improved the health of one's erection, and so that leads to better erections and improved EQ.

Often there are "newbie gains", those gains that one achieves on the outset of PE. These gains are often attributed to the improved EQ.

Just like you take starting measurements, you should have starting baseline for EQ.

So, here is what you do: get hard. As hard as possible. Relax, take your time and do not aim to ejaculate. Just try to get to your peek erection. That will be your max EQ, or a 10/10. Keep that in mind. Do not just focus on who it looks. Think about how much give under your grip; does it bend; how much vertical or horizontal movement is possible, etc. Try to have a really good conception in your mind of how it feels. As you go through the PE journey that initial 10/10 will be your baseline.

Ideally, it will change. For myself I recall that old 10/10 EQ, and when compared to my current penile health, it is now about an 8/10. After a few years of PE and general health improvements, what I used to think of as super heard is now an 8 out of 10. Not that is was not hard, but with better health and so on, the new max EQ is just that much better.

PE can be a real boon. The boost to ego, the movement towards self actualization are very real. But it must be done carefully, diligently and mindfully. Injury, as with any physical exercise, is possible. If done correctly then risk is minimal, and the gains noticeable.
          Thread

Comment

Okay. I think I get it a bit more. If I think I'm rock hard now, I should see better results in the future. What was your timeline when your next 10/10 became a 9/10?

Comment

Originally posted by WantMore12 View Post
              I've seen the scale (i.e., 10 = rock hard. etc.). That is easy to grasp. However, it is clearly subjective. How can I tell if I'm rock hard, or just very hard? lol

What I'm looking for, is how does EQ fit into the equation as far as growth is concerned. Of course, I'd like to be rock hard ... but I also want a bigger shaft to go along with it. From reading (I haven't started PE yet), EQ is a huge component (correct)? I'm just not sure how it fits into the exercise program.

I'm just reading so much stuff, it's like I can't get any sleep just thinking about how to successfully carry this whole PE out. I've gone through so many posts and getting started links ... I'm chomping at the bit.I'd like to be bigger, with the added confidence it brings.
              I had a freind that used to have an expression about having a dick so hard "a cat couldn't scratch it" . That's a hard dick man. Just sharing an anecdotal quote. Best of luck my freind! All the best with your PE!

Comment

That's a great question! How do you measure how hard a dick is? I'd hate to say I am seldom "rock hard". 'But I've been having some really strong morning wood lately and then put on my cock ring to retain it. A hard dick is good to beat! A ragging hard on is a wonderful thing to those that know what to do with it!

Comment

Use this as a guideline for 25%,50%,75% and 100%. It can be found in the Jelqing link at the top of the page.

hardness scale.jpg
                  Cavalier
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Feb 2015
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Cavalier; 12-30-2017, 06:44 AM.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Strange but have you ever woke up after a night on the drink with a boner that would penetrate concrete? Its that pumped and hard

Comment

I wish!
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Those days are long gone for me. Hmm...maybe I should post this on the You Know You Are Getting Older When.... thread.
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by WantMore12 View Post
                          Okay. I think I get it a bit more. If I think I'm rock hard now, I should see better results in the future. What was your timeline when your next 10/10 became a 9/10?
                          That's hard to quantify.

I think it was after I had gained some and cemented. By the time I was up 3/4 of an inch or so. So maybe 8~9 months into PE.
                          It used to be the erection was really hard, but there was some give in terms of vertical or horizontal movement. Now when fully hard there is no movement. It sticks straight out and won't budge.

The wife used to get on cowgirl style and would move around, sometimes laying down on my chest or even leaning back with her feet up by my head. No longer possible to do either. Even at an EQ of 8~8.5ish, I stand straight out and she rides upright, maybe leaning forward to dangle her breasts in my face, but that's it. At an EQ of 9 or higher she sits straight up
                          Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X