Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Journey Begins

Howdy folks,

Recently stumbled across this site whilst searching around to see if there is any way to improve my penis size without requiring surgery. Penis size has never truly bothered me until now, although it had been at the back of my mind throughout my teens that my penis was on the small side I honestly did not think anything of it. This was because I went on telling myself that my penis will continue to grow the more I age. Jokes on me I am now 20 about to be 21 and seems my penis has not grown a single inch.

Only recently looked up the average penis size only 2-3 months ago and my heart sank when I seen all the 'size matters' posts and videos. Many of which stating my current erect girth and length will be deemed unsatisfactory, don't even get me started on my flaccid size, that is beyond embarrassment but I put that down to me being a 'grower' not a 'shower'. This hit me like a truck and took a massive chunk out of my already low self-esteem to the point of feeling genuinely sick, made me think that I'll never be able to have a relationship with a women and keep her happy due to this.

I had read about jelqing and all these other PE exercises working but you always find the sites and posts saying that it won't work and it's a complete waste of time.

I am going to start my PE journey today as I have faith the everyone here is genuine and these exercises will work if I stick to it with a open mind and positive attitude. Will be grateful for any tips, support and even reassurance that these exercises will work and be permanent

Current: EL: 5.5" EG: 4"
    Goal: EL: 6-6.5" EG: 5"
    Long term if continued:
    EL: 7-7.5" EG: 5-5.5"
    BeyondHope
    Last edited by BeyondHope; 01-01-2018, 04:37 AM.

Welcome to the gym!

I have been exercising my penis and hanging for over 4 1/2 years. I have also been a member here for over 4 years and am now a moderator. I certainly wouldn't have wasted all this time and effort if didn't work. It does work but it's going to take time, consistency and dedication. These are the big 3 factors that the naysayers either haven't tried or don't follow through on. Stay determined, dedicated and patient and you could reach your goals.

The first thing you should do is to go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Choose one of the beginner routines that can be found in there to off with and follow it through for 90 days to condition your penis. The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) is a popular one that many start off with. If there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Wot he said! ^^^
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Hi there!
        Thank you for support and quick replying!, gave me a confidence boost that I've come to the right place, had a good look through the routines and such so I avoid making silly mistakes. Look forward to discussing and talking to others on progress and recording any future gains which I may be able to help others with

Comment

Urgent:

I was a complete idiot with todays jelqing session and went too far with intensity. I now have a rather large bubble formed under penis head (Uncircumcised), please can someone get back to me with information asap!

Comment

Take a break from your exercises and let it heal. Once it has cleared up I think you already know now to start off light and slowly work your way up in intensity as your penis conditions.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It's very stupid but typical of me to learn the hard way. Do you think it will be alright? not sure if anyone got this problem before, but underneath my skin looks like a life jacket.. still skin coloured not red or anything, best I can describe it is like a blister. My very tip of the penis (Urethra) is also feeling cold and looking slightly swollen but it might just be me panicking. Thank you for getting back to quickly, also just tried to urinate a little and that is still possible

Comment

You will be fine. Give it time, leave it alone and let it heal.

Comment

Okay, thank you for support. Was honestly moments away from rushing down the hospital!

Comment

Whatever it was it has pretty much entirely gone down over night, still a little tender to touch but is definitely looking a lot better. Took ibuprofen to reduce swelling so I think that may have done the trick.

Any ideas how long I should wait till I resume my P.E routine?

Comment

Iam new to PGym and four weeks is over and I yet not have any change . can anyone have a video of this JP90 routine,most of them had gained in few weeks in length or girth . I want to make sure whether iam doing correctly I had posted in few forums no correct response has been received . if anyone can kindly say. This is my routine

First warm up 8min ,I do 20minutes of total stretches including circle stretches.But no kegeling , 5minutes wet jelq and Vjelq,lastly 5min warm down. In night 10-20 minutes Edging
                      And when stretching my grip won't still due to skin,when jelqing after 2or3 jelqs my dick shrinks.for erection for few minutes its nice to do kevels right so iam seeing forward to do it . what is the cause in my routine kindly say.

Comment

*UPDATE*

Loss access to internet for a while thus inactivity but I'm back now and have kept loyal to the routine I'm on, however have still yet to see results. They say the first sign is a increased flaccid length of which I still yet to see, flaccid remained same size, not really seeing any change in my erection. just the same old one I've always had. Please can I have some guidance on next steps I should take, 3 months *Roughly* seems to be a fair amount of time to notice some benefits but I'm not getting any of yet despite my persistence, I don't know if I should keep to the same routine, still yet to be any good at kegelling because I'm somewhat unsure if I've got the method down properly. After all they say the first sign of madness is repeating the same thing over and over again expecting to see a different outcome. Please some assistance would be appreciated greatly! Thank you, Beyond

Comment

Working...
                        X