Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No gains after JP90, how should i continue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No gains after JP90, how should i continue?

Hey guys!

So i've just completed my first proper JP 90 routine and haven't really noticed any gains. My routine consisted of 5min warmup, 15 min of basic stretches in every direction, 15 min of jelqing (in sets of 5 min) and 5 min warm down. Since i haven't seen any gains yet i was wondering if i should continue with the same routine or should i try something else?

Thanks!

If you never noticed any negative PI's, change, change, change haha. How about your goals? Lenght, girth or both?
    Do not stop until you are proud!

After first 6 weeks:

FL +0.40''
    FG +0.64''
    BPEL +0.40''
    MSEG +0.16''

Comment

You're still in a beginner stage....
      Increase intensity & time.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Great advice.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Nope, never had any negative PI's whatsoever. A bit of skin irritation in the beginning, but that was caused by improper lubrication. Havent really got any fixed goals, but would like to gain both length and girth. Im now at 6.1" BPEL and 4.7" MEG. On the long term 1" length and 0.5" girth would be very satisfactory.
          Regarding increasing intensity, i already use quite a lot while jelqing. my hand sometimes starts aching near the end.

Appreciate the advice guys!

Comment

I adviced you to change because on my concept 3 months and absolutely no results, no negative PI's and you are doing correctly; i don't think intensity is gonna change this, it just seems like the exercises you do do not work on you.

Your goals are very reachable for sure, so for girth, try flaccid bends than add o-bends, but you can keep jelq.
            For lenght, try the side-to-side stretches, but again, you can keep the directional stretches and just add the S2S.
            Do not stop until you are proud!

After first 6 weeks:

FL +0.40''
            FG +0.64''
            BPEL +0.40''
            MSEG +0.16''

Comment

My situation was similar to you, consider JP90 more of a conditioning routine.
              try jelq-free routine and then go advanced after 6 months.

MY EQ improved a lot bcos of JP90.

Comment

Working...
              X