Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum some questions please

Hey guys nice to meet you all.

I wanted to ask whether the exercises and devices really work to increase size. As I always was a bit unsure about it but if it worked for you guys I will get on with it aswell.

Thankyou for your time

On behalf of the 156,700+ members here...
    Nah, it doesn't work, so don't bother.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Yes it does work. Give it a try and see for your self, it will only cost you some time. Just be dedicated, consistent and patient and you will start to see results. It won't happen overnight, this stuff takes time.

Begin by going to the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Qawwi!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you haven’t already done so, it would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is best to wait to condition your dick before starting with Devices. Accordingly, It is always recommended to pick one of the beginners routines and continue with It for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
        not2big
        Senior Super Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by not2big; 01-07-2018, 03:57 PM.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

OK, ^^^they're right, IT DOES WORK! Welcome to the GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by Qawwi View Post
            Hey guys nice to meet you all.

I wanted to ask whether the exercises and devices really work to increase size. As I always was a bit unsure about it but if it worked for you guys I will get on with it aswell.

Thankyou for your time
            Worked for me
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Thankyou all for welcoming me!!

It seems as if it takes a long time and a lot of work though doesn’t it?

Have anyone heard of the treatment there is right now in several countries? Where they use a syringe to inject the penis with the same things that is used in lip enlargment and will gain only girth in just 30 minutes and there is no need for full anesthesia!!

What are your comments on this guys?

Comment

https://s.sharecare.com/img/profile/...72_300_300.png
                Arthur W. Perry, MD
                Plastic Surgery

Fat grafting is the most common, and the most notorious, of the penile augmentation procedures. It can result in disasters such as loss of the penis if fat is injected into blood vessels or if infection occurs. When the augmentation does work, the result is temporary. Complications such as nodules in the penis, skin deformity, and scarring and loss of normal contour are common. The injected fat is extremely fragile and needs to remain fairly motionless in order for blood vessels to grow into the tissue. If they don't grow in three days, the fat will die and be absorbed by the body. If the fat is disturbed during the first three weeks, it will lose its new blood supply and be resorbed. The penis cannot stay motionless when urinating and when erections develop. Virtually by definition, fat grafting into the penis is doomed to fail.

​The enemy of good is not bad
                The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
                X