Understanding Stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding Stretching

A stretch is typically held on the shaft just below the glans. Why?

If I'm stretching ligaments, aren't those ligaments I'm stretching closer to the base and pubic bone? So why don't I grab as close to the base as possible, and then stretch?

thanks!
    Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
    12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
    Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

That's a good question. I guess it might be because you can grab it easier that way, but I'd love to hear opinion of somebody with more experience.
    Jan, 2018
    BPEL 5"
    BEG 3,6"

Goal:
    BPEL 7"
    BEG 5"

Comment

Iv had this exact thought but I post too many questions as it is lol
      Glad you asked this though
      Start: 8" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG - Jan 2018
      Short Term Goal: 9" BPEL x 6.5" MSEG
      Long Term Goal: 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG

Comment

I grab my whole shaft.

Comment

One thing to remember is you're trying to stretch internals, not just skin. Easiest way to do this is to make sure you are near the glans when elongated. If you are at the base, it's more likely you are stretching more skin than internals. Yes?

- Mega

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/category/penis...hing-exercises

There ya go. Tried, true, proven, safe, etc. examples of how to git 'er done.

- Mega

Comment

Originally posted by WantMore12 View Post

If I'm stretching ligaments, aren't those ligaments I'm stretching closer to the base and pubic bone? So why don't I grab as close to the base as possible, and then stretch?

thanks!
              When focusing on the inner penis I use a two handed grip, like on a golf club. That way I get a better stretch and concentration upon the inner part.
              03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
              Thread
              12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by iiimegamaniii View Post
                https://www.pegym.com/category/penis...hing-exercises

There ya go. Tried, true, proven, safe, etc. examples of how to git 'er done.

- Mega
                Mega, thanks for that comprehensive linkfor videos!! I've been looking for something like that for a month! So that was big.

However, I'm looking for explanation, and I'm glad I'm not the only one. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WantMore12 View Post

thanks!
                  If your goal is to make only gains from stretching the suspensory ligaments then gripping at the base will work. However the majority of gains are made through enlarging the tunica. This is the the tough outer layer of the internals of the penis and is the limiting factor of the size of your erection. When erect the solid wall of the shaft that you feel just just below the skin is the tunica. To maximize tunica gains you must try and stretch as much of the length of it as possible. To do this you need to grip it near the end(just below the glans) so that you are stretching the entire length of it.
                  To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ahhhhhh..... okay, makes more sense now. Thanks so much for your insight.

Comment

I noticed in my case that it feels very effective to hold my penis with two hand and stretch it when one hand hold the base and the other below the glans - I stretch downwards.

Very strong, just be sure you are highly conditioned before doing what i said above.
                      Started: 29/11/2016
                      NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                      BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                      MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                      BEG: 5
                      BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                      What the mind thinks the body follows
                      My progress log

Comment

Also important to remember to stay off the glans itself. The glans and CS are not overly secured to the CCs and you don't want to injure that connection. The pigs only provide a little growth. Even when they cut them with surgery the gains are not that much. Growing the tunics also gives the biggest gains as Cavalier stated.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hi from Sweden!
                          Regarding stretching. Im not circumsiced.
                          Do I have to pull my foreskin back and grip below the glans?
                          Or can I just grip below the glans? (and not pull the foreskin back).
                          Feels more comfortable that way. But maybe to much skin stretch that way?

Does it make any difference?

Comment

Not really. As long as you feel the stretch inside the penis. At the attachment points on the pelvis. This is the ligaments. Remember the actual penis goes clear back to your anus area.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                              Not really. As long as you feel the stretch inside the penis.
                              Can you explain that a bit more? What it should feel like and where?

I'm thinking I'm not pulling enough, as after 3 weeks of JP90 I've seen no gains.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X