Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the penis bent up? Can i correct it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the penis bent up? Can i correct it?

Hello, my Penis is bent up, also it is not Straight, it is a bit bent to upwards.
    Can i correct it with Operation? It is a
    uncomfortable, is any possibility to correct it?
    It is not so bent but you will
    understand what i mean:

peyronies_diagram.jpg

Well, I say go to a doctor.
    Only a doctor can evaluate whether this is a condition that requires a fix or not.
    And if so, what sorf of fix is needed.

If there is no medical problem, you can modify your curve with training.
    Started: 29/11/2016
    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
    BEG: 5
    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
    What the mind thinks the body follows
    My progress log

Comment

we all have different boners, embrace your astute point.
      "I will lick my dick"

Comment

How is it a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          How is it a problem?
          I would tend to agree but I'm no expert here... My assumption is that a penis with an upward curvature will press on the woman's g-spot and you'd have a much easier time making a woman cum from vaginal stimulation.
          Original/Current Stats:
          09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
          09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
          BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

I've believe that a long straight penis is more likely to hit the cervix; my penis due to the upward curve misses the cervix most of the time and hits the fornix. As far as hitting the G spot perhaps during entry otherwise you have to almost withdraw during thrusting for the glans to stimulate that area or perhaps a shorter penis is more likely to work with the G spot.
            Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
            King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

pfm, do you just leave your penis in situ in the vagina? Most men like to thrust, move in and out, rather than be there statically. Movement of the glans and shaft should stimulate the famous G-spot.

giolcr, you seem quite young, and worried. Just go to the doctor and find out whether your celestial pointing penis is a problem or just normal variation. I wouldn't worry. Your upward curved penis could actually be straightened out or bent in another direction during the time you are engaged in close male female communication.

Comment

Hello, no i have not any medical issue. I think my penis is upward curve and it is not good for G spot, i can not hit G0spot well, im some sex position, in Dogy style, Upward curve is bad to reach G-spot. This is a reason. And it is also not big just 13.5CM

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
                  pfm, do you just leave your penis in situ in the vagina? Most men like to thrust, move in and out, rather than be there statically. Movement of the glans and shaft should stimulate the famous G-spot.

giolcr, you seem quite young, and worried. Just go to the doctor and find out whether your celestial pointing penis is a problem or just normal variation. I wouldn't worry. Your upward curved penis could actually be straightened out or bent in another direction during the time you are engaged in close male female communication.
                  I do thrust like any other man, but to hit the G spot with a longer penis would take some maneuvering, I prefer a deeper thrust hitting the A or P spot.
                  Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                  King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by giolcr View Post
                    Hello, no i have not any medical issue. I think my penis is upward curve and it is not good for G spot, i can not hit G0spot well, im some sex position, in Dogy style, Upward curve is bad to reach G-spot. This is a reason. And it is also not big just 13.5CM
                    If no medical issue why do you show scar tissue? Often the curve has nothing to do with scar tissue. You can work a beginner routine from the START HERE BUTTON AT the top left of the page.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I am 16.5 cm but my dick is also curved quite a lot. I am not that long but i hit the g-spot because of that all the time.
                      true story

Comment

Working...
                      X