Hello World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello World

Hello guys, I am a 26 years old Asian guy(fat 88kg) with only 13 cm penis(curved) on full erection.
    i always wish to have 18+cm penis so i decided to start penis enlargement exercises.

Here are some question i would like to ask:

1. I know that it is good to jelqing with a lube, may i use sex lube like durex play or ky personal lubricant? i can only find these at my area.

2. Am i need to stop sex and masturbation activities during the exercise period?

3. I am currently doing some workouts and on diet plan in order to lose weight, is it OK for me to do penis enlargement exercises concurrently with my workouts including cardio and weight training? Can i do jelqing right after the workouts?

4. While doing jelqing and kegels any nutrition intakes i have to take note?

5. I have a downward curved penis, after doing jelqing, will the curve angle be changed?

6. I have a little varicocele on my left testis, is these activities safe for me?

7. Once i reach a desire length, may i stop doing jelqing? does the gains permanent? how about kegels?

8. While doing jelqing, am i need to retract my foreskin? what is the different if i didn't? will it make my foreskin longer??

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by enzo19; 01-05-2018, 10:50 PM.
    Start: BPEL: 5.5" | EG:4.5" (23/06/2018 )
    Current == start
    Goal: BPEL: 7.5" + | EG:5" +

Hey Enzo, you're in luck - I can likely answer all of your questions and then some.

Originally posted by enzo19 View Post
    1. I know that it is good to jelqing with a lube, may i use sex lube like durex play or ky personal lubricant? i can only find these at my area.
    Any of those are fine. I'd stick to the cheapest lubricant you can find that doesn't have any additional attributes (like heat, etc). I've used several and honestly, I found Coconut Oil (it comes in a solid form and you just scrape a fingernail size out with a spoon) to be the best. It's also good for your skin. But if you want to buy a lube, KY or anything cheap is fine.

2. Am i need to stop sex and masturbation activities during the exercise period?
    Heck no! You want to "share" your gains with your partner. In fact, masturbation can be good, but what I'd do is read up on EDGING and do that for a while if you plan to masturbate.

3. I am currently doing some workouts and on diet plan in order to lose weight, is it OK for me to do penis enlargement exercises concurrently with my workouts including cardio and weight training? Can i do jelqing right after the workouts?
    100% - I'm a physical fitness guru/nut/crazy guy. I've been a bodybuilder and now am hooked on crossfit and having useable muscle. I do pretty intense workouts for the average person. You can definitely jelq after working out - I do! I'm not a beginner anymore, but I jelq twice a day and one session is in the shower after the gym (alone time is critical for this for me).

4. While doing jelqing and kegels any nutrition intakes i have to take note?
    No - nothing out of the ordinary. If you're already on a diet and exercise regime, then you're fueling your body (or should be) with quality foods and nutrition. Certain foods and herbs can and will increase your seminal/cum volumes and you can always add those in to your diet as everything is great for your body that does this (you can search for big ol' load or something like that - I posted a protein shake recipe I use and it'll double or triple your seminal volume). But for EQ, nothing special other than your regular healthy diet of lean meats, fruits, vegetables, protein, etc.

5. I have a downward curved penis, after doing jelqing, will the curve angle be changed?
    Not sure if jelqing will help with this or not, but there are more advanced routines/exercises that can assist with abnormal curves. After 3-4 months of doing a beginner routine to "condition" your penis, you can look into some of these on the site. I do NOT suggest doing anything advanced until after a 3-4 month cycle of doing a beginner routine or just risk injuring yourself. It's like going to the gym for the first time and loading 3x45lb plates on a bench press bar per side and trying to bench it. If you've never conditioned your body for this, you'll kill yourself.

6. I have a little varicocele on my left testis, is these activities safe for me?
    I have one as well and I too think mine is on the left side. PE is entirely safe to do, using beginner exercises. You'll see some more advanced exercises that look uncomfortable and I suggest you just don't do them. When you "know" your body, you'll know what you can/should do. Oh and don't let anyone tell you that you can't have kids, or it'll be difficult to have kids because of a
    varicocele
    because I have plenty and my first was a total accident of us having too much fun without protection. Weren't even trying and had no problem...

7. Once i reach a desire length, may i stop doing jelqing? does the gains permanent? how about kegels?
    You're trying to gain 5+cm's to your length. That's approximately 2 full inches - that's a LOT. I'd be surprised if you'd gain that much from just jelqing alone, so maybe someone who's done only jelqing can comment on that. It totally depends on a number of factors if you can grow that much. From my own personal experience, you may find you don't gain at all in the beginner routine of stretching and jelqing, so try something else. I now do 2 jelqing sessions (morning/afternoon) and then I hang in the evenings. It wasn't until I incorporated the hanging that I really started to see gains. I now use the jelqing sessions as girth work.

The gains are permanent as much as I can tell and attest to, but because the penis is made up of muscle tissue I think of it as any muscle in your body. Take your biceps. If you work out for a while you can build up your biceps, but if you stop working out and don't do anything for a year, then your biceps will shrink in time. But if you continue to work out, even just hitting your biceps in the gym once a week, it'll keep cementing your gains. I believe the penis is no exception to this. But perhaps some others that have been PEing for a longer time and/or taken a longer break from PE can chime in on this.

Kegels and reverse kegels are an important exercise for both men and women. You want to have mind blowing orgasms then do your kegels and reverse kegels. You'll learn on this site a lot about your pelvic floor - I suggest you read up on this and exercises to balance/strengthen your pelvic floor. By strengthening your pelvic floor you set yourself up for a lifetime of success and health of you lower extremities.

8. While doing jelqing, am i need to retract my foreskin? what is the different if i didn't? will it make my foreskin longer??

Thanks in advance.
    I'm circumcised so I don't have this issue, but others have posted that jelqing without retracting their foreskin can/has stretched it. I've read plenty of posts here and on Thunder's that people that are uncircumcised should retract it when jelqing.

I hope all this helps!
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

WELCOME, enzo! And thank you Ellford, for taking the initiative to answer enzo's questions with good accurate responses! You've been doing your homework, Ellford. It's always a pleasant surprise when newer members jump in to help other newbies & answer their questions! Veterans around here notice that, and appreciate it too!

READ ALL the threads in the START HERE tab, top left, grey bar, enzo. There you'll find answers to ALL the basic information you'll need to know as a new member of PE Gym. We're glad you joined us!

Comment

I suggest you both give hindi squat a try

Comment

Hi Ellford, A thousand of thanks, your explanation was very clear and detailed, I appreciate.

actually i don't really meant to gain so much of length, as long as can become longer, since mine was very short
          But it will be good if possible, maybe will try to incorporate with other exercise in the future.

Time start my journey of PE from now on, hope can become better, for the sake of my partner.
          Current == start

Comment

Hi jockinthebox, nice to meet you, thanks for the info.
            Current == start

Comment

Hi Pegasus, May i know does hindi squad helps in relief varicocele? or other purpose??
              Current == start

Comment

Working...
              X