Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is jelqing needed for lenth

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is jelqing needed for lenth

    I am much more focused on my length goal than my girth. And I also find stretching more tolerable. So my question is can I reach my length goal with minimal jelqing?
    Start: 8" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG - Jan 2018
    Short Term Goal: 9" BPEL x 6.5" MSEG
    Long Term Goal: 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG

  • #2
    Depends what the rest of your routine looks like...but jelqing helps

    Comment


    • #3
      When I started out I did not use any jelqing. I made some decent gains with just regular stretching (a variety of types), ulis and edging.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
        When I started out I did not use any jelqing. I made some decent gains with just regular stretching (a variety of types), ulis and edging.
        Not to hijack waxhax's thread, but to be a huge pain in the arse--incog, do you remember how much you did gain, and what stretches you did for how long? I'm really curious and always fascinated by what routines guys have done (still may do, even) to get gains.

        To try and contribute, if you're jelqing at a low/er erection level, that tends to lend itself to length gains while jelqing at a high/er level helps with girth. I guess it depends on what erection level you're jelqing at, but I don't think it's necessary to jelq for length when there are plenty of stretches designed to achieve just that.

        Comment


        • #5
          I have noticed a bit of controversy about jelqing. Some think it unnecessary to jelq, even think it harmful pushing that blood in a semi erect penis. Others think jelqing to be the main way to make gains. Take your pick. Me, I do a minimum of jelqing due to the discomfort that my circumcision scar gives me when the OK grip passes by. Stretching is easy, generally does not hurt, doesn't affect my circ scar, and there are a variety of stretches to do. I also like the ADS as that can go on while I am on the computer, watching a DVD or YouTube on my TV or laying on the bed reading.

          Comment


          • #6
            Some options in jelqing are lubrication, and reduced force/grip. It ought to feel good !

            Necessary ? Debatable. It is an option to have in your PE toolbox.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

            Comment


            • #7
              A well shaped penis overall is probably better then one that is just fat or just long. Mileage differs between users. A longer, skinnier penis looks longer then it is. A not so long penis that is thick/very thick looks shorter then it really is. A long, thick penis - well -......................................!!!
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"


              The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

              Comment


              • #8
                Jelqing is a healthy exercise to help promote good blood flow within the smooth muscle in the tunica. It's this smooth muscle that is responsible for allowing blood to flow into the penis which in turn fills the tunica creating the erection. When you are making length gains you are lengthening the tunica. If the smooth muscle within it is not gaining expanding along with it as you make tunica gains you may see a drop in your EQ. Jelqing helps to expand and grow this smooth muscle.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Light Metal View Post
                  Not to hijack waxhax's thread, but to be a huge pain in the arse--incog, do you remember how much you did gain, and what stretches you did for how long? I'm really curious and always fascinated by what routines guys have done (still may do, even) to get gains.

                  To try and contribute, if you're jelqing at a low/er erection level, that tends to lend itself to length gains while jelqing at a high/er level helps with girth. I guess it depends on what erection level you're jelqing at, but I don't think it's necessary to jelq for length when there are plenty of stretches designed to achieve just that.
                  Just off the top of my head,

                  From 03/2015 to the end of August I did 3 sets of stretches per day. Each one was basically the 5 direction stretch for 30 seconds each direction.

                  I would do different complimentary exercises each set.
                  In first set shoulder raises (grip below glans with two hands, lock elbows, raise shoulders) 2 x 30.
                  Second set I would do mandingo stretch each hand 2 times 30 seconds
                  Third the A stretch each hand 2 times each hand.

                  In June I changed the mandingo to uli. 3 times each hand 60 seconds
                  At beginning of June I was 7, by end I was 7.25. By August I was 7.5.
                  The I started to experiment...side to sides and squeezes, etc.

                  No big gains. Then I settled into my routine in January of 2016. I believe I started to jelq regularly then.

                  You can see details here:
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml?highlight=

                  start at page 5
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have jelqued for 2 months and ive seen no gains. Personally i dont see how it would increase length or girth as youíre not pulling or stretching hard enough to create length and you are only 60-70% erect, so moving the blood round will have less effect than getting a boner.

                    I see it more as a conditioning exercise and doing it rarely can improve EQ. Foing it too much can reduce EQ.

                    Im now only doing downward stretching with some decent force and clamping. When clamping my girth expands by half an inch

                    Just my opinion and listening to my PIís

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post
                      I have jelqued for 2 months and ive seen no gains. Personally i dont see how it would increase length or girth as youíre not pulling or stretching hard enough to create length and you are only 60-70% erect, so moving the blood round will have less effect than getting a boner.

                      I see it more as a conditioning exercise and doing it rarely can improve EQ. Foing it too much can reduce EQ.

                      Im now only doing downward stretching with some decent force and clamping. When clamping my girth expands by half an inch

                      Just my opinion and listening to my PIís
                      Any gains from the stretching?
                      Start: 8" BPEL x 6.25" MSEG - Jan 2018
                      Short Term Goal: 9" BPEL x 6.5" MSEG
                      Long Term Goal: 10" BPEL x 7" MSEG

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                        Jelqing is a healthy exercise to help promote good blood flow within the smooth muscle in the tunica. It's this smooth muscle that is responsible for allowing blood to flow into the penis which in turn fills the tunica creating the erection. When you are making length gains you are lengthening the tunica. If the smooth muscle within it is not gaining expanding along with it as you make tunica gains you may see a drop in your EQ. Jelqing helps to expand and grow this smooth muscle.
                        Not a medical person but I don't think you are completely accurate here. The tunica is a covering over the CCs. Your CCs and CS are made up of smooth muscle cells. "The tunica albuginea is the fibrous envelope of the corpora cavernosa penis. It consists of approximately 5% elastin, an extensible tissue that is primarily made up of the amino acids glycine, valine, alanine, and proline. The majority of the remaining tissue is collagen, which is made up of lysine, proline, glycine, alanine, and other amino acids." The tunica covers the CCs. Blood flows into the CCs and expands them, it doesn't flow into the tunica per say. I think you simply weren't as clear as you intended.

                        While focusing strictly on length exercises might add a little girth, overall it doesn't add much. Which of course is why we have girth exercises. Striving for length gains first is a common strategy, followed by girth. Many seek both at the same time. I have no doubts that my lack of length gains came either because of a thicker then normal tunica, or because I have always had a lot of girth. All things being equal, I think it is safe to say that a person with more girth and a normal tunica, will have more difficulty gaining length then a person with less girth and a normal tunica.
                        Last edited by rbi99; 01-10-2018, 09:00 AM.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"


                        The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                          Not a medical person but I don't think you are completely accurate here. The tunica is a covering over the CCs. Your CCs and CS are made up of smooth muscle cells. "The tunica albuginea is the fibrous envelope of the corpora cavernosa penis. It consists of approximately 5% elastin, an extensible tissue that is primarily made up of the amino acids glycine, valine, alanine, and proline. The majority of the remaining tissue is collagen, which is made up of lysine, proline, glycine, alanine, and other amino acids." The tunica covers the CCs. Blood flows into the CCs and expands them, it doesn't flow into the tunica per say. I think you simply weren't as clear as you intended.

                          While focusing strictly on length exercises might add a little girth, overall it doesn't add much. Which of course is why we have girth exercises. Striving for length gains first is a common strategy, followed by girth. Many seek both at the same time. I have no doubts that my lack of length gains came either because of a thicker then normal tunica, or because I have always had a lot of girth. All things being equal, I think it is safe to say that a person with more girth and a normal tunica, will have more difficulty gaining length then a person with less girth and a normal tunica.
                          Yes you are right, I wasn't quite as clear as I should have been.

                          To add to this, for an erection to occur this smooth muscle(CC and CS) will relax which in turn allows the blood to fill these chambers within the tunica.

                          Here are a couple of good article that will help explain the structure of the penis and how it works.

                          penis

                          Penis Anatomy 101 | PEGym
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by waxhax View Post
                            Any gains from the stretching?
                            Only been doing it a week and can feel the ligaments getting less firm snd more elastic.
                            Havent measured but i would expect a couple of months before seeing any gains

                            Iíll measure tonight but im not expecting any at all yet

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You can engage a successful "length only" routine with no jelqs. Focus on stretches and stamina work for this purpose.
                              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                              The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                              25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X