No announcement yet.

Depth and width - Any thoughts on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth and width - Any thoughts on this?

Hey everyone, posted a week ago about my routine and length and girth. I've Been training for 3 months now, so I've also got to know more about my penis and in particular the width and depth.

i think I'm correct in saying that you get depth from your CS and width from your CC's.

So when looking at the underside of my penis with my CS, it looks well developed and then looking at the width, it is very minimal.

This is isn't really a question, just wondering what anyone on here might think about it.

Any questions for me let me know, thanks.

I agree depth comes from your CS. The wider, thicker and firmer it is, the more depth you have. Also agree your CCs contribute the most to width. Without knowing your actual width/depth in inches, or your overall girth measurements, not much we can say.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
      I agree depth comes from your CS. The wider, thicker and firmer it is, the more depth you have. Also agree your CCs contribute the most to width. Without knowing your actual width/depth in inches, or your overall girth measurements, not much we can say.
      Hi rbi, Width is 1.375 and girth 4.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        Also the width from the underside is 1.6 inches.

Comment

Working...
        X