No announcement yet.

A few nooby questions about my routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few nooby questions about my routine?

Hi guys,

So I started PE roughly 3 weeks ago, I have been doing it every night with maybe a couple of random days break each week (depending on my schedule).

My routine is a beginner's routine, it consists of a small warm-up, then;
    • Stretching - 30 seconds in each direction but only once. Should I increase this?
    • Jelqs - Wet as I am in the shower, up to about 75 but I am sure my technique is not great. I don't have lube which makes it quite difficult, especially with the holding the base with my second hand waiting for one jelq to finish. Is this an important step that I should not skip? I've also noticed that my glans doesn't really fill up that much at all, it might be because my EQ is like 30-50% ? Again, is that acceptable?
    • Some more stretches, this time only for about 15-20 seconds in each direction, only 1 rep again.
    • Then some homemade v-jelqs as I am struggling with the traditional ones, so I grip my penis from the side like this > and alternate, maybe 25-30 times.

Once out of the shower I'll do some kegels standing up, around 30-50 depending on time available (they can make me feel rather light headed sometimes, lol).

I only do this once a day and all in all it takes around 30 minutes. Obviously I have a few questions above ^ that would be nice if they were answered (in bold) but what I'd also like to know is, will I see gains with this or do I really need to step up the intensity?

Since doing this I haven't noticed EQ gains at all, if anything they have reversed but I am attributing that to having a partner for first time in years and being pretty anxious about it, and also concentrating more on my size rather than sex so not really massively horny....

I am committed and will make changes where necessary and where I can, I really would love to see some gains as I am extremely conscious about my current predicament.

Thanks =)

Originally posted by Landy View Post
    Hi guys,

So I started PE roughly 3 weeks ago, I have been doing it every night with maybe a couple of random days break each week (depending on my schedule).

My routine is a beginner's routine, it consists of a small warm-up, then;
    • Stretching - 30 seconds in each direction but only once. Should I increase this?
    • Jelqs - Wet as I am in the shower, up to about 75 but I am sure my technique is not great. I don't have lube which makes it quite difficult, especially with the holding the base with my second hand waiting for one jelq to finish. Is this an important step that I should not skip? I've also noticed that my glans doesn't really fill up that much at all, it might be because my EQ is like 30-50% ? Again, is that acceptable?
    • Some more stretches, this time only for about 15-20 seconds in each direction, only 1 rep again.
    • Then some homemade v-jelqs as I am struggling with the traditional ones, so I grip my penis from the side like this > and alternate, maybe 25-30 times.

Once out of the shower I'll do some kegels standing up, around 30-50 depending on time available (they can make me feel rather light headed sometimes, lol).

I only do this once a day and all in all it takes around 30 minutes. Obviously I have a few questions above ^ that would be nice if they were answered (in bold) but what I'd also like to know is, will I see gains with this or do I really need to step up the intensity?

Since doing this I haven't noticed EQ gains at all, if anything they have reversed but I am attributing that to having a partner for first time in years and being pretty anxious about it, and also concentrating more on my size rather than sex so not really massively horny....

I am committed and will make changes where necessary and where I can, I really would love to see some gains as I am extremely conscious about my current predicament.

Thanks =)

Yes you will likely want to increase the stretches over time. Wait and see if you get any gains. If you do stay at this level. If not then start upping the intensity.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
    X