Base Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Girth

So i never measured my base girth so i don't have a point of reference for any gains. I do know that I measured only mid shaft and it started out at 4.25". It went up now to 4.5", however, my base girth is past 5". Is this normal? I really don't think my base girth was much more, or any more than my mid shaft girth before I started.

Is it possible there's something inside it that developed like cancerous or something. Yes, my wife always tells me i'm a hypochondriac, but this has me concerned especially in light of me never doing any base girth exercises. I'm still on JP90

It may not have looked bigger at the base but most always is. Happy for your gains from your other thread, but if you are this prone to anxiety and worry it might be wise to really assess if making your dick bigger is worth all the worry that you will have to work through every time a negative PI rears it's head.
    I know that people don't choose to worry and feel anxiety about what most people consider trivial things, but if you truly suffer with anxiety you should consider if the slight boost to your ego resulting from your bigger dick is worth the risk to your mental health.
    Does your wife know that you are doing PE? Is she supportive?
    Don't get caught up in measuring all the different parameters of your junk. It's not that hard really. Length and mid-shaft girth. When it gets bigger, you can tell when you hold it and your wife will be able to tell as well.
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Perfectly normal. Some people have larger bases, some are larger mid or tip.

Comment

Way over thinking. You're fine... lol

Base girth can increase with certain PE exercises.

Comment

It is normal for me, a thicker base than mid shaft. It is the reason condoms creep up the shaft a bit. Your wife is right, mate, you are a hypochondriac. For PE the mid shaft is where you put your tape and measure after all that part of your penis will be in the deep not your base.

Comment

thanks guys. No my wife doesn't know I PE but she suspects something. If she knew, she would tell me to quit immediately. She's very conservative and even the thought of me doing something that could possibly harm myself would have her unnerved.

thanks for the feedback everyone.

Comment

I agree with the others. PE causes growing penis syndrome not cancer. You are being successful even over your doubts. Celebrate. Dance, shake your money maker. Enjoy.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
                Way over thinking. You're fine... lol

Base girth can increase with certain PE exercises.
                Which exercises are best for this? My base girth seems to have gotten a bit smaller over the years.

Comment

One may notice some gains from PE, which is certainly possible it could be long term, but many people who measure during there exercise routines or after wearing a device, will notice inflammation of the tissue, because your exacting trauma on the tissue to grow. You will notice your true gains after 3 months of stopping whatever routine your doing. This applies to Jelqing, Vacuum devices, traction, hanging, because your stretching the tissue, and expanding it in some cases.

Comment

If you never measured it before I wouldn't be worried.

When flaccid I can't see much of a difference but erected it's about 0.8 Inches more at the base
                    Start: Length 5.5 Inches, Mid Shaft Girth 5.5 Inches, Base Girth 6.3 Inches

Goal: Length 7.5 Inches, Mid Shaft Girth 6.0 Inches, Base Girth 6.5 Inches

After 4 Weeks: Length 5.7 Inches, Mid Shaft Girth 5.5 Inches, Base Girth 6.3 Inches

Routine: JP90

Comment

Working...
                    X