Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways to help stimulate girth growth during beginner phases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ways to help stimulate girth growth during beginner phases?

I know the belief is to just do the jp90 when you are beginning but my overall goal is girth so im wondering if theres any ways i can lightly enhance the girth work during beginning without going to overboard before im used to PE again.
    New attempt!
    1/17: start 7.25 bpel 4.5 eg

Will be satisfied when I hit 8bpel x 5meg (but hopefully more than that)

"He who has a why, can endure almost any how"

I would strongly encourage you to adopt the 'this is a marathon, not a sprint' mentality. The JP90 is more than anything, a conditioning routine. Exercises for girth typically are suited for a conditioned penis in that their intensity (to be effective) is quite high. So, if you've lived happily (or maybe sort of happily) with the penis you have, which hopefully functions well, has no pain, up until now, you can wait and do the 90 day conditioning then start exploring advanced intensity for girth SAFELY. Don't get greedy and ruin your PE down the road with a preventable injury.

I hope that didn't come off preachy, but believe me, girth was/is still what I'm going for and I realized I needed to learn patience and I'm happy I did. Good luck man, we're here for you.

Wolf
    5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
    1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Working...
    X