Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External factors and PE

Hi all,

I’ve started PE about 3 weeks ago and I’m trying to change my somethings and my life.

I also decided to start to workout and my doubt is: I can PE after come from the GYM? I’ll start going to the gym at morning, before work, but sometimes I’ll wake up late and go at night. I usually PE after dinner, so I’d workout, eat the dinner and then PE, is that ok?

And I can PE after eat or I have to wait some time? Like half an hour?

I don't think it really makes that much difference. The time that best fits your schedule and would allow you to remain dedicated and consistent would be the optimal choice.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yea I usually PE after I gym in the mornings.... Wake,gym ,eat ,pe and then shower
      1/18 - EL:5.75 MEG:5"
      10/18 - EL:6 MEG:5.2"

Comment

Originally posted by BrazilianGuest View Post

I also decided to start to workout and my doubt is: I can PE after come from the GYM? I’ll start going to the gym at morning, before work, but sometimes I’ll wake up late and go at night. I usually PE after dinner, so I’d workout, eat the dinner and then PE, is that ok?
        I brought this up before, but I was considering the order of operations as related to swimming.
        I assumed that doing a workout then doing PE would be good. Get the heart going, originate the blood, etc. Then do the PE for better results.

One person suggested that doing PE after the swimming would mean there is less blood for PE, as the blood is now in the muscles making them bigger.

I think there is enough time between the gym and dinner for you. And I think that eating then PE is fine.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
        X