warmup question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warmup question

if i put a strip of gauze (bandage) of around 20-30cm on a radiator to heat up and then wrap it around my penis before an exercise would that count as a proper warmup?

Depends. How long does it stay hot and does it get your dick hot enough that it's just slightly uncomfortable? As long as your slong is reddened and plump when you take it off, I'd say yes it should work. Seems like the gauze would cool off a lot before you get your unit wrapped.
    Rice in a sock works well and can be used over and over. Just heat in a microwave, or I guess you could lay it on a radiator to warm up. May have to rotate it to get hot throughout.
    The best though IMO is a wash cloth in water as hot as your todger can handle, repeated a few times.
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

yeah from what you said it looks like the gauze wouldn't stay hot for long enough. i think ill try out a washcloth but how wet does it have to be? im guessing you would have to wring out the water from it.

Comment

An electric heating pad works well also. Try to stay hot for 10 minutes minimum.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

So if i use a washcloth would i have to keep on dipping it in hot water to keep it warm and wring the water out before i put it on?

Comment

Yes. You need to keep everything hot for 10 minutes. Unless you have hot water that defies the Laws of Thermodynamics, you will need to keep "refreshing" the heated water. Good luck!
            Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
            12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
            Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
            Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
            Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Comment

Rice-pad all the way. Nuke it in the microwave for 2 minutes,and It stays hot for a while. You can get them on amazon for ~$20 bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/Microwavable-...ing=UTF8&s=hpc
              Tissue Growth Clues Theory
              My Log

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbbread View Post
                if i put a strip of gauze (bandage) of around 20-30cm on a radiator to heat up and then wrap it around my penis before an exercise would that count as a proper warmup?
                You really need to warm up the whole area. Not just the shaft. Take a couple socks and put some rice in them. Tie a knot in the ends. Place them in microwave or on your radiator until warm enough. Then put them around your whole area including your fat pad!!
                NBPEL: 5.75"
                EG: 5.85"

01/01/2018
                BPEL: 7.25"
                BEG: 6.5"

Goal:
                BPEL: 8"
                BEG: 7"

"I'm just a big hairy American winning machine" - Ricky Bobby

Comment

Working...
                X