Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Noob with a few questions

Hi all,

First, I would like to thank everyone involved with disseminating very valuable information for men looking to enhance their already awesome gift here at the PEgym!

I have started doing stretches (out, up, down, left, right - 30 sec hold for each and doing 5 sets for each). I then finish off with rub bin down with coconut oil and doing 150 jelqs. I've been going about this routine almost 3 weeks now with a few rest days interspersed.

Now I haven't taken super accurate measurements yet (which, I know, I should) but I believe I have had some increased "fullness" to my erections and flaccid length - which is encouraging.

3 things:

#1 Looking to the vets to see if jelqing is really necessary? As it is not a pleasant experience for me and my foreskin. I get somewhat raw from it (maybe Im applying too much pressure) but don't really enjoy trying to keep an erection then scurrying once a I get some wood to get reps in before I start getting soft again.

#2 With my stretches I get frustrated with loss of grip the further into the reps I go. And I know I end up using a monster grip and I some time slip and end up squeezing the head of penis just for some semblance of grip to finish. I read somewhere squeezing the penis head is not advised. So basically... I don't have a very big flaccid penis BPFL = 3inches approx. and am looking for suggestions on grip.

#3 Does my exercise regime sound effective? Is there anything I could tweak?

Bonus question: Is it a good idea to introduce a traction device at some point? And are they effective?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Best of luck to all!

Welcome to the Gym! If you are following a recommended conditioning routine such as JP90 or PESG, then work your way up slowly over the first 3 weeks to the full recommended number of reps, increasing your grip intensity slowly. Using talc will help you gain a better grip on your penis enabling to prevent slipping. You could try wearing a silicone sleeve or a c-ring to help keep your penis from turteling and hold engorgement 24/7 (except when PE'ing). Extenders & other devices are not recommended until you completed a full 90 day conditioning routine, to guard against injury.

Comment

Working...
    X