Kegel routine help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel routine help me

Hi guys . im doing 15secx10rep 4 times a day. But since i've been neglecting reverse kegel im having imbalanced muscle .

So what is the reverse kegek routine that will help me . do i use same repitition and series with reverse kagel to get balanced muscle ???
    Last edited by saber113; 01-28-2018, 03:24 AM.

If you have no problems do reverse kegel at a third the rate of kegel . If you have issues more may be required .

Ease into it, do not exceed your level of condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      If you have no problems do reverse kegel at a third the rate of kegel . If you have issues more may be required .

Ease into it, do not exceed your level of condition.
      im wondering how people do reverse kegel ?? by minutes or series ??? im considering to do 10secx10reps 4 every other day . and the same with normal kegel ! is that a good routine ?? and thank you

Comment

anyone ??? pls help

Comment

Pelvic Floor Balance

Beginner to Intermediate Kegel Routine

Confusion with Reverse Kegels
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yeah im learning how to do reverse kegel and isolation . but my question is about reverse kegel repitions and series !! how much ?? how often ?? should i reverse kegel as same as normal kegel ??

Comment

Originally posted by saber113 View Post
              Yeah im learning how to do reverse kegel and isolation . but my question is about reverse kegel repitions and series !! how much ?? how often ?? should i reverse kegel as same as normal kegel ??
              As Pegasus mentioned above, If you don't have a pelvic floor balance problem then do your reverse kegels at a rate of one third of your regular kegels. For example if you do 60 kegels then do 20 reverse kegels. You can mix them in with your regular kegels of do them after your kegels, it's up to you when you want to do them.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
              X