Beginner questions - veins popping and edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner questions - veins popping and edging

Gents, I have been looking at PE as an excerise but was never consistent or methodical about it until very recently.

I started off on the JP 90 routine a couple weeks ago and have already seen some increases in girth. However I'm looking for some answers to my questions so that I train efficiently and safely.

1. I've noticed that the big vein on my penis has gotten a lot larger. It gets extremely noticeble when I jelq and sometimes if I don't monitor how I jelq, the vein will "get in the way" of my ok grip and hurt a little when my ok grip goes over it. This is bad? How can I avoid hurting myself? I did some research and it looks like dorsal vein thrombosis but it does not hurt unless I jelq with alot of force. Can I still safely jelq with this large vein on the side of my penis?
    2. Whenever I edge, I usually do a hard kegal when I'm about to ejaculate, which stops the fluids from coming out and I can keep going. Is this the correct way to edge? Should I stop stroking before I ejaculate and just wait until the feeling subsides instead of forcefully make it go back by doing a hard jelq?
    3. I've recently noticed that the shaft of my penis expands out like little wings like <>, is this a bad sign that I'm doing things wrong?

Thank you for your time and happy PEing!

It would be great if a veteran can help me out by answering this question! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by erdan View Post
      1. I've noticed that the big vein on my penis has gotten a lot larger. It gets extremely noticeble when I jelq and sometimes if I don't monitor how I jelq, the vein will "get in the way" of my ok grip and hurt a little when my ok grip goes over it. This is bad? How can I avoid hurting myself? I did some research and it looks like dorsal vein thrombosis but it does not hurt unless I jelq with alot of force. Can I still safely jelq with this large vein on the side of my penis?
      Hard to say without pictures. Don't post dick pics, but instead see your GP or a urologist to determine what this is. As for jelqing, you should never Jelq with a lot of force. If jelqing bothers you, why not try stretching instead, or very light hanging?

2. Whenever I edge, I usually do a hard kegal when I'm about to ejaculate, which stops the fluids from coming out and I can keep going. Is this the correct way to edge? Should I stop stroking before I ejaculate and just wait until the feeling subsides instead of forcefully make it go back by doing a hard jelq?
      The latter. You want to get just to the point of no return, then stop and wait. What you are describing is a mix between edging and ballooning.

3. I've recently noticed that the shaft of my penis expands out like little wings like <>, is this a bad sign that I'm doing things wrong?
      The penis is not perfectly symmetrical. If the "wings" are a bend then that's normal as well, unless you experience pain with erections. If the "wings" are more like bumps/lumps, then go see your GP or a urologist to get it checked out.

More men die each year due to fully preventable/treatable "men's issues" that they're too embarrassed to get checked out... Not saying or even thinking you have one, but for your own piece of mind get it all looked at... Trust me, they've seen WAY worse than what you might "think" is bad.

Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Working...
      X