Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone able to do 1 handed jelqs successfully ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone able to do 1 handed jelqs successfully ?

Hi,

Is there anyone who can do 1 handed jelqs successfully ?
    Im not able to get the glans red / trap blood
    1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
    31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

I do one handed jelqs because I have a large turkey neck. However, I also pump and extend so it would be difficult to determine how much jelqing contributed to my overall gains.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I used to do reverse ok grip jelqs, to get the base of my penis jelqed.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

But are 1 handed jelqs efficient in pushing blood to the head ? What other option do i have if im uncut, because if i dont use 1 hand to support fat pad then i end up pulling extra skin from base while jelqing, and if i use 2 hands then i end up jelqing the skin.
        31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Are you doing dry or wet jelqs? If the latter, what are you using for a lubricant?

- Mega (who's a one-hander)

Comment

Im using wet jelqs using johnsons baby oil

Comment

Originally posted by mrplayer1984 View Post
              But are 1 handed jelqs efficient in pushing blood to the head ? What other option do i have if im uncut, because if i dont use 1 hand to support fat pad then i end up pulling extra skin from base while jelqing, and if i use 2 hands then i end up jelqing the skin.
              I'm uncut as well, and I know why you are struggling, but it's not that difficult to solve.

For the most part, when I'm using two hands I just pull the skin back down again with the hand that's about to start a new jelq, because you're doing it wet it should just slide out from under the hand that's just finishing a jelq.

I then also usually switch to a version where one hand is holding the skin back, but also trapping blood, and then the other hand jelqs with a sort of overhand reverse ok grip (i.e. palm facing away from the body). I think what I do for each stroke though is kinda release my grip and kegel to force more blood in before trapping it in and doing the jelq, if that makes sense.

I think the one handed jelq has the similar principal of the keel in between strokes to get extra blood in, but in my opinion you don't really need to be learning it at the moment. Just work out how to make the basic moves work.

Comment

What's your EQ level? If you're at least 50% you should be able to get the blood trapped to do a proper jelq.

- Mega

Comment

Originally posted by Olzatronix View Post
                  I'm uncut as well, and I know why you are struggling, but it's not that difficult to solve.

For the most part, when I'm using two hands I just pull the skin back down again with the hand that's about to start a new jelq, because you're doing it wet it should just slide out from under the hand that's just finishing a jelq.
                  Can you please explain this, im unable to understand what you mean here.

Originally posted by Olzatronix View Post
                  I then also usually switch to a version where one hand is holding the skin back, but also trapping blood, and then the other hand jelqs with a sort of overhand reverse ok grip (i.e. palm facing away from the body). I think what I do for each stroke though is kinda release my grip and kegel to force more blood in before trapping it in and doing the jelq, if that makes sense.
                  Yes I use this technique too, but i guess i need to incorporate kegels into it like you mentioned. What erection level do you maintain ? Do you use erection in the middle ?

Comment

Originally posted by iiimegamaniii View Post
                    What's your EQ level? If you're at least 50% you should be able to get the blood trapped to do a proper jelq.

- Mega
                    I get to a level where my penis is in an erect flexible plump state, so I guess erection ranges between 40 or 50% to 60%.
                    I notice that its usually erect enough to form a sort of banana curve (although my penis is straight cylindrical) due to erect weight and flaccid flexibility.
                    But usually i end up getting flaccid after every 10-20 strokes. What gives ?

Comment

This is what I do and it works quite well. On your very first stroke make your grip, palm facing down partially up the shaft just tight enough to grip the skin only. Push it back to the base of your penis and tighten your grip and start the jelq stroke. When your stroke is about half way up the shaft take your free hand and grip the skin just below the stroking hand and pull the skin back to the base as you did with the first hand and hold it there. This hand is now in place with the skin pulled back ready to tighten it's grip and start the jelq stroke when the first hand reaches just below the glans. Start your second stroke and repeat this with your fist hand. If you do this with every stroke you will be minimizing the amount of skin being pulled up the shaft. Make sure and uses plenty of lube.
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ok thanks, will give it a try

Comment

Working...
                        X