Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titus checking in -- really inspired by you guys! Hope to do the same

Hi All,

I recently found y'all by reading up on Jelqing. As a backstory on me, I've never had trouble with getting women or pleasing them, but mostly because I trained my foreplay skills and ability to listen to what works for them. I'm a NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8" so pretty normal if not a little thin on the width. I recently got compared by an ex-fling--who I hooked up with recently--to her ex. She revealed to me that her ex had a big one. I brushed it off and told her that that's cool, as I've had my whole life to become okay with my regular size cock, and that was that.

And the above is true. In HS I had insecurities as any young man does, not even knowing what is normal, but as I traveled the world and met lots of women, I stopped caring. I found a confidence all to my own with what I was given and to become okay with it.

Until now. The comment really hit me a certain way, activating old, weird patterns in me and making me look back at my previous interactions with women. So in my moment of weakness, I looked up jelqing because I had heard of it before. Then I found PEGym. I started reading your guys' stories. I saw the camaraderie and support and I really fucking rock with that. I want to support and inspire others too with my own gains.

I don't think that a larger cock means that I will be more complete or happy, or that I will change anything about myself that attracted women to me in the first place. We can do plenty already with normal sized cocks, and before we even get to the bedroom, we need to work on ourselves to be decent gents as is. However, with what I've gained in skill, perspective, and experience as a regular sized guy, I know I can amplify my performance and presence and power with a larger cock. Plus, once I meet that special someone as well, I can give her her deserved fill and truly worship that rare pussy.

Going to log my first weeks progress into the progress forum. Much love to all of you!
    Last edited by Titus; 02-15-2018, 01:03 PM.
    Start 2/11/18:
    NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8"

short term 7" x 5.25"
    long term 8" x 6"

Do research on how to condition your meat rocket, and research how to jelq properly & safely.

some jump right in and jelq too strenuously, and injure themselves.

How about this as a starting plan ?

Click here to start! <------ click !

Please review the Rules, and most importantly the items in the Safety section. Critically important information is in there, so you don't hurt yourself/go in the wrong direction.

Then on to the Beginners Section, and select a Routine.
    JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine is one used by many.

You will be 'conditioning' your penis.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

You have an excellent mindset for getting started off with PE. You should do well.

Dangler gave you a lot of great advice for you to follow. Don't hesitate to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.

Jump right in and enjoy the forum.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for making such a great introductory post!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey Titus!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) by and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey! Thanks everyone. Man you guys are great. Yes, I am following the 90 day plan right now and starting to log in the progress forum.

I definitely do not want to injure myself so I'm taking my time. I started at the "START HERE" section of the site. However, I jumped straight into JP's 90 day routine (150 Wet Jelqs, 90 V Jelqs). Was I supposed to build up to this? Cause I jumped straight into that number and it was definitely time consuming. Left a little bit sore. I think maybe today is a good day to rest if I overworked my dick jumping straight into the routine (plus I'm on the road, sharing a room with family)

Also, concerning Jelq Technique, I think I get it. The basis of it is to trap blood in the penis such that it expands, thus expanding the capillaries and capacity for bloodflow later on. Is that correct? So when I grip and apply strength, I should applying enough to let it trap the blood and make my penis expand to its maximum potential at that moment. I'm a bit confused on how much strength to apply and what might be too much.
            Start 2/11/18:
            NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8"

short term 7" x 5.25"
            long term 8" x 6"

Comment

With your mindset, all you require is consistency to see results.
              All the best.
              1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
              31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Originally posted by Titus View Post
                Hey! Thanks everyone. Man you guys are great. Yes, I am following the 90 day plan right now and starting to log in the progress forum.

I definitely do not want to injure myself so I'm taking my time. I started at the "START HERE" section of the site. However, I jumped straight into JP's 90 day routine (150 Wet Jelqs, 90 V Jelqs). Was I supposed to build up to this? Cause I jumped straight into that number and it was definitely time consuming. Left a little bit sore. I think maybe today is a good day to rest if I overworked my dick jumping straight into the routine (plus I'm on the road, sharing a room with family)

Also, concerning Jelq Technique, I think I get it. The basis of it is to trap blood in the penis such that it expands, thus expanding the capillaries and capacity for bloodflow later on. Is that correct? So when I grip and apply strength, I should applying enough to let it trap the blood and make my penis expand to its maximum potential at that moment. I'm a bit confused on how much strength to apply and what might be too much.
                The reps and times in the JP90 are a recommended guideline for getting started off. Everybody reacts differently to the exercises and adjustments may be needed to maintain positive PI's. If you feel that it's too much then back it down to where you feel comfortable with it.

Jelqining does help improve blood flow but it also helps to expand the smooth muscle within the tunica to keep up with gains and exerts an internal pressure against the walls of the tunica to assist in making gains. The speed and grip strength of the jelq should be enough so that the penis will expand to it's erect size ahead of the grip. The glans will turn a reddish color if you are doing it correctly.
                Cavalier
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2015
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Cavalier; 02-16-2018, 06:18 AM.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Titus. Your initial size is enough to satisfy most women. (But you know your penis is just a tool for pleasure and intimacy, so given the skills you can satisfy any woman you want). Any way you have a great mindset for PE. I started recently too. As everybody in this forum said listen to your body and rest is key. Be patient and the gains will come.
                  Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                  Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                  Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                  Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Loved your intro post....

It never seems to amaze me about women who talk about their ex's and penis size. I think if I was single and a woman said that, I'd likely respond with, "yeah I know what you mean. My ex had the nicest, firmest tits and a tight little waist and an ass that just wouldn't quit. I miss how she had very little body fat too"...

She'd likely throw me out, but it just points to such a double standard...
                    Original/Current Stats:
                    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Okay great! Thanks for this advice. Going back into training today and I will take this advice into practice.
                      Start 2/11/18:
                      NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8"

short term 7" x 5.25"
                      long term 8" x 6"

Comment

Right. She wasn't trying to go there with me tho, I should mention. I mean, the last time we had sex (and I left the country--was visiting) she was raving about it because of the character of the relations, not necessarily how amazing my dick was. She would message me all the time and talk dirty.

Then I came back, we hooked up again, made her cum with my mouth, we fucked, and there was less of a connection. More of a body using a body thing. THen afterwards I made a comment about giving her good dick, and she brought her ex. That's kinda how it went down.

I'm glad though, cause now I'm here with y'all Let's get these gains
                        Start 2/11/18:
                        NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8"

short term 7" x 5.25"
                        long term 8" x 6"

Comment

Working...
                        X