Next step after conditioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next step after conditioning

After my penis is conditioned should I begin to incorporate pumping, hanging, clamping, or something else? Girth is my biggest concern.

Best to continue with the beginner routine until you stop making gains. Then you have to decide whether you want to focus on girth or length. There are many advanced manual exercises designed for each. No need to spend money if you can accomplish your goals with just your hands.

With regard to Devices. Hanging and extenders focus on length, pumping and clamping emphasize girth.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Personally, I never went beyond manual exercises. Have never used a pump, stretcher or hanged. Was happy with what manual gave me. Your story may be different but lets cross that road when you get there. Report back progress after conditioning and determine how far you want to go. The membership will chime in and give you advice.

Comment

Thanks guys! I honestly don't want to go beyond manual exercises unless I have to. A question about using a rice sock. I've read two different approaches on here. One is to insert my penis into the sock and the other is to wrap my penis in the sock. Which is the best and preferred approach?

Comment

I take a warm bath, and there should also be more said about general warm ups.. After you have sex your penis is "warmed up" so can also stretch then too!
          8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
          3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

Working...
          X