Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word of caution on L Arginine if you get cold sores

Fellow PEgym peeps,
    A word of caution on L Arginine, it apparently promotes the viral growth of what I call Lip Shits or mouth herpies. I started the JP 90 routine in October 2017 and was our break free usually for 3-6 months. I have been taking the recommended L Arginine as well as adding Horney Goat weed. I started getting out break after our break. Probably 8-10 since October. This has killed my sex life since my wife will not get down and dirty with out kissing and she is not infected. What good is the great EQ and extra length Iíve been working for when I canít use it. Food high in Arginine are also nuts, beer, chocolate, wheat, oats. Switch to supplementing L Lysine to suppress breakout and get back in the action

If one is prone to cold sores or has herpes please take the above to heart!
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by BB7+ View Post
      Fellow PEgym peeps,
      A word of caution on L Arginine, it apparently promotes the viral growth of what I call Lip Shits or mouth herpies. I started the JP 90 routine in October 2017 and was our break free usually for 3-6 months. I have been taking the recommended L Arginine as well as adding Horney Goat weed. I started getting out break after our break. Probably 8-10 since October. This has killed my sex life since my wife will not get down and dirty with out kissing and she is not infected. What good is the great EQ and extra length I’ve been working for when I can’t use it. Food high in Arginine are also nuts, beer, chocolate, wheat, oats. Switch to supplementing L Lysine to suppress breakout and get back in the action

My girlfriend gets cold sores, I don't.
      You should look into the use of taking BHT, my father swears by it's possible uses.

Says it can stop the spreading of cold sores, as well as fewer outbreaks.

It's controversial and this isn't proven, but my dad said he was taking mass amounts of it during the 80's and never seemed to catch it from anyone.

I'm not sure where he got his info from though!

If you'd like a "proven" method, I'd suggest taking Lysine. My girlfriend takes it to prevent outbreaks.
      09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
      04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
      03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Thanks for the info I did get some lysing this morning . What is BHT ?

Comment

Hmmm interesting, I have always gotten cold sores. I tried l-arginine, didn't get a cold sore but I did try a small acohlolic drink about 12 hours after the recommended dose....and man I felt like really bad things were trying to happen...light headed, short of breath, and I could feel me heart working hard. I'm scared to try it again.

Comment

Working...
          X