Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working Out Then Sex Later?

Hi All,

I think I might have someone coming over later tonight (it's 1245pm in the afternoon right now). I plan to do my workout right now, but I wanted to ask the forum on

Things to to look out for when starting your 90 day routine and incorporating sex into it? Sex during workout days vs rest days?

Will I be really sore or will it lead to any negative PIs?

I'm gonna have sex because it's awesome and has so many other positive benefits that outweigh whatever hypothetical gains I'd lose, but after masturbating last night (my 2nd day off), I could feel new strains on my cock which got me in the question-heavy mood this morning haha. Did wake up with strong EQ morning wood tho. Maybe I'm just gonna have to get used to this soreness.
    Start 2/11/18:
    NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8"

short term 7" x 5.25"
    long term 8" x 6"

Shouldn't be a problems since it will be several hours after your session before you have sex.
    You won't lose any gains by having sex. We're all here doing PE to make the sex even better. Have a great session and hit it good tonight!
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

I have sex regardless if it exercise or rest day and how long since I've done the routine. Later I think about adjusting my exercise time or adding another rest day according to how overworked it feels. Pleasuring your partner and yourself comes first.

Comment

I think you will be fine, especially since you are working out first then claiming your reward . I think I might advise against getting it on and then doing legs. But go enjoy yourself!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I'll have sex whenever and wherever, regardless if I've just PE'd... I read that a lot of people recommend some jelq's before sex to get that big thick look and feel for your partner...

I've also PE'd after sex and found my weight (hanging) had to be dropped, but then to me, that was "riding the fatigue"...
          Original/Current Stats:
          09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
          09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
          BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Ellford, I think the pre-sex jelq idea is a good one! for both parties
            Start 2/11/18:
            NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8"

short term 7" x 5.25"
            long term 8" x 6"

Comment

Just don't over do your workout and you'll be fine.

The guys that have problems are the ones that go too hard too fast on there P E workouts. You're having good PI's. So you should be fine.

Honestly, I don't understand the guys that get injuries early on from manual exercises. How friggin' hard are they pulling on their dicks? The objective isn't to try and pull the fucker off your body.
              How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
              And I've been here ever since.

Comment

If your workouts aren't overly taxing then one of the best ways to conclude an enlargement session is with vigorous sexual activity.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X