Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger flaccid hang: now where do I put it? LOL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger flaccid hang: now where do I put it? LOL?

So, I'm pretty much a beginner; I'm going to start a log, promise. I've been doing the basic program for a month now; started 6x5. My flaccid hang varied widely but was generally about 3.5" to 4". Hard to say (so to speak haha.)

By now, a month later, all of my positive PIs are off the charts. I haven't measured my erections yet but will.

I've already learned a lot about my own dick and what it responds to; it's clear that less is better; and it's important to keep yourself fluffed up throughout the day. ETc.

My flaccid hang is now about 5" - pretty much all day. If it gets much larger I'm wondering where I'm going to put it. I've been allowing it to hang (definitely believe that no underwear is important) down a pant leg. It's really quite noticeable. Not that I mind. But I have a feeling I'm going to get more flaccid length.

Where do you guys put this thing? LOL? Tuck it under the balls? Let it snake halfway down your leg? Keep it snugged in underwear against your body?
    Dr Nemo
    Member of the Month May 2018
    Last edited by Dr Nemo; 02-21-2018, 10:49 AM.

Lots seem to like pouch underwear but for me it just doesn't work, as penis goes completely under balls. Personally thin boxers seem to work best, and letting it go down a leg. Also not a fan of skinny jeans so that's good, and with regulars I think it shows, especially when walking (how the material moves), but I figure most only notice if they are already looking at it (likely on purpose).

I think past a certain flaccid size too girth matters a lot for 'hiding'...if I pump I'll hang around 6" (non-pressed)x5", and really there is no way to hide it at all at that size.
    Original/Current Stats:
    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I view your post as primarily one of sharing your joy as a result of how your flaccid hang has grown. I can relate and and know how you feel. I never wore underwear before but now I must when I wear anything than is even slightly tight. I wear pouch underwear now. Good work!

Comment

A LOT of "bulge definition" depends upon your overall body type and fitness. I've been a natural-born "shower" since adolescence (Jr. HS). My flaccid "hang" was 5+" in 8th grade, and I have large balls, too. I also matured earlier than my friends; had broader shoulders / waist ratio & a longer torso, with shorter legs/inseam than most guys my height. I was also an athlete, playing 4 sports year-round, so I had a low body fat ratio. I've always had to buy "athletic cut" suits, since standard-off-the-rack suits with suit coats that fit my shoulders had pants with a waist 3+ inches too large that couldn't be altered to hang correctly. Athletic cut guys have wide shoulders, a thinner torso ("V-Shaped abdomen") that sweeps down to your groin. That tends to focus other's eyes more toward your crotch in clothing. Unless you have larger thighs & hips, your "package" then becomes a visual "focus point" below your waist.

I wore briefs with jeans in HS, but had a constant ever-present bulge in my crotch. It was a constant battle having to adjust my junk to maintain even a slight level of comfort. I tried jockey-life (slimmer cut) boxers with jeans, but they were even worse, because the leg material would wad up in my crotch & ass-crack, making me even more uncomfortable than briefs. My bluejeans actually showed the familiar "whiter wear area" on my bulge FIRST, because it rubbed on everything, even more than my knees or butt did. When I went to college I just abandoned wearing underwear, and opted to just "go commando" for comfort, & have been that way ever since! I hang left, with my penis down my left leg, because it's somewhat less "defined" in clothing. He's covered more on the left, where the fly material is doubled up, but it's still pretty obvious, because you can see my shaft & corona (even in jeans) down my left thigh. I've never owned a pair of skinny jeans either, so I've ALWAYS worn regular cut. I can't image how uncomfortable guys must be in "skinny jeans"...just sayin'...

Comment

Thanks guys; yes, mostly it was a joyful post haha.

@Jockinthebox, I've never been a huge show-er or anything; but my body sounds similar to yours; 3 sport athlete (hockey, sprinting, soccer); played pretty high level hockey throughout my life but after college too. I've been training under iron since I was a little one. Muscular/ripped/broad shouldered, etc.

Swimmers always cracked me up because it seemed like they had no butts - slightly different physique from mine.

I think sports/fitness/nutrition/workout experience really helps with PE. More aware of many interrelated principles; more aware of your body; able to listen to your body more closely I think.

Those slim pants wouldn't have a chance of making it over my quads, haha.

My suits I have made for me. Off the rack would't really cut it, so to speak.

Definitely love going commando; and at most will only wear boxers from now on.

Very excited to have some flaccid results already.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...erences-5.html

Here's a thread^^^ that I think you should read, Dick-tator. It might help you understand more about your own "penis physiology". It dates back to late 2007, but has relevance for guys who are focused on PE, to help them understand some fundamental differences between guys who are easier gainers vs. hard gainers. Those of us who have a more "malleable" penis & are natural "showers" tend to gain from PE at faster rate than guys who don't (I believe). It's an interesting thread, that every member of the gym can learn from, IMO.

Comment

Thanks, I'll check that out!

Comment

Congratulations on your progress!
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Greetings, still making progress, mostly flaccid gains - I seem a bit larger overall erect but it's hard to tell and haven't really measured yet.

One thing I have noticed: when I have a marathon session with the wife, its sort of like edging/ballooning, I suppose. My cock seems to get huge - girthwise, lengthwise, when I take it out of her it's pretty massive (relative to me, that is, lol). And I use a lot of PC/BC work to keep going, keep from cumming, get it to balloon when I want to get it larger (say, she's sucking me).

For nearly 24 hours, however, my flaccid hang is outrageous - a veiny, thick, meaty cock that is really heavy in my hands. I can't believe it when I go pee and look in the mirror (that's my cock?) haha.

So I'm wondering: why wouldn't ballooning be a great PE exercise?

I've heard people argue that those are only temporary gains - well, that's true with pumping too; or any kind of PE. [Incidentally, I"ve done a little experimentation with water pumping and - at least for now - I don't really like it. I feel it sort of pulls on my skin more than anything else - doesn't seem to give me a good inner stretch, hard to explain. Indeed, what really is the difference between ballooning and water pumping? - except for the forces involved of course. Ballooning otherwise seems superior because the (smaller) force is pushing from the inside, rather than pulling externally.]

Anyhow, my question is: if you ballooned like that and had massive flaccid gains a few times a week - in addition to jelqing why wouldn't you make and cement serious gains?

Comment

Edging during sexual contact is perhaps the best form of male enhancement training.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Dick-tator View Post
                      So, I'm pretty much a beginner; I'm going to start a log, promise. I've been doing the basic program for a month now; started 6x5. My flaccid hang varied widely but was generally about 3.5" to 4". Hard to say (so to speak haha.)

By now, a month later, all of my positive PIs are off the charts. I haven't measured my erections yet but will.

I've already learned a lot about my own dick and what it responds to; it's clear that less is better; and it's important to keep yourself fluffed up throughout the day. ETc.

My flaccid hang is now about 5" - pretty much all day. If it gets much larger I'm wondering where I'm going to put it. I've been allowing it to hang (definitely believe that no underwear is important) down a pant leg. It's really quite noticeable. Not that I mind. But I have a feeling I'm going to get more flaccid length.

Where do you guys put this thing? LOL? Tuck it under the balls? Let it snake halfway down your leg? Keep it snugged in underwear against your body?
                      Stopped wearing underwear when I started pe. It's great!
                      Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                      Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                      Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                      Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

I stopped to wearing underwear, I sleep naked and maybe have a good result.
                        31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

Yeah, anything that allows my dongle to dangle is better by far than stuffing it into tighty-whities. The latter makes NO sense to me now. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            Edging during sexual contact is perhaps the best form of male enhancement training.
                            Certainly, it seems to me very effective. I guess my question is: why wouldn't ballooning on my own be effective also for PE growth?
                            Dr Nemo
                            Member of the Month May 2018
                            Last edited by Dr Nemo; 03-23-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick-tator View Post
                              Certainly, it seems to me very effective. I guess my question is: why wouldn't ballooning on my own be effective also?
                              Although there's a distinct difference in quality, manual Stop and Starts can be used effectively as well. There are some scenarios where it's preferable to perform manual Stop and Starts- such as in a scenario where one has been plagued by performance anxiety issues (and doesn't have a trusted partner to work issues through) but is attempting reconditioning.

Comment

Working...
                              X