Looking for some reassurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some reassurance

My dick is 5.75 bpel (I think it gets longer during sex though) and my mseg is about 5.5 (can vary a bit depending on EQ etc)

I have had some negative experiences in the past and often feel inadequate. I think one thing that annoys me is that girls are not as forthcoming with compliments as I would like. I am statistically well about average girth but only get called thick here and there. Sometimes I can see on a girl's face she is impressed by the girth but they don't always say something.

Is my size sufficient? I know it's enough to sustain a relationship and make a girl fall in love with me. But I often feel like they secretly would like me to be bit bigger.

Any help?

Yep you have a point and I have to say it's just the way it is .

Quoter
    I think one thing that annoys me is that girls are not as forthcoming with compliments as I would like. I am statistically well about average girth but only get called thick here and there. Sometimes I can see on a girl's face she is impressed by the girth but they don't always say something.

Comment

Stop relying on other people to massage your ego & fears concerning your dick size.
      That never seems to work out well.

Convince yourself you are ok.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Do you compliment or give feedback to a girl on their anatomy or skills afterwards? If you want or need feedback then maybe you should start off by giving it first.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Similarly if you dont get a compliment even if your penis reaches 7 or 8 inches, you will feel like its small.
          1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
          31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Do you compliment or give feedback to a girl on their anatomy or skills afterwards? If you want or need feedback then maybe you should start off by giving it first.
            I am extremely complimentary of every girl I have sex with, especially my current girlfriend. Always praising her ass, boobs, her vagina, her blowjob skills

Comment

Working...
            X