Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE, thank you

Hey everyone,

I'd like to start by thanking you for this awesome community. I've taken my time and researched a lot of topics on this forum as I'm about to begin my PE journey. While the technical information has been great, it is indeed the psychological support and the overall encouraging attitude of the members here that has made the biggest impact.

To tell you a little about myself, I've lived my entire young adult life in fear of being ridiculed for my penis. I have avoided going to any place that requires me to undress such as the gym, swimming hall etc. This fear began when I was as young as a 10 year old kid being laughed at and teasted by my friends in the changing room after a physical education class. From then on, physical education became my worst nightmare. On top of being a fat kid (imagine the fat pad) and having a small flaccid, my penis size is low average at BEST. Honestly, I can't even begin to articulate the impact that this has had on my life growing up. I avoided girls completely because I thought I was a failure. I thought that it didn't matter if I charmed any girl I talked to because eventually we would get to the sex part and she would also ridicule me as well as tell the entire school about my size.

Fast forward to today, I am in my early 20s and a virgin. However, my life is nowhere near as depressing. I moved to another city where I am now living by myself and I'm studying at the university. On top of that, I have made a big shift in my attitude. Ever since I moved, I have rebranded myself as a person: I'm much more out-going, I dress well and to my suprise, I'm actually quite attractive (I notice that I get checked out a lot by girls, which is something I've previously never experienced or probably prevented myself from acknowledging as it clashed with my perception of myself and reality). I interact with girls at the university on a daily basis, and I honestly just have a fun time talking to them without expecting anything in return. However, the fear of my penis size is always looming somewhere in the back of my mind. I know that if I find a girl that I care for and who also cared for me, then it wouldn't really matter. But the idea that the girl would have to "settle" with my size is not something I'm comfortable with. I don't want a girl I'm in love with to think "oh well, he doesn't have the biggest penis but at least he's a great person and a good lover". NO, I want to be the best version of myself in all areas of life. I want to rock her world with my large penis, I don't want her to think of my penis size as something that she has had to compromise on. I want her to be satisfied in ALL areas.

I measured my penis when edging yesterday, with probably the biggest EQ I have ever had and it measured to 6.1 inches BPEL (maximum BPEL, ruler was pretty much jammed in and couldn't go farther). My MSEG was measured to 4.65 inches. I'm not at all comfortable with my size, especially not the girth as it is sadly below average. Although the length is supposedly "average", it doesn't feel that way at all.

The reason I'm here is because I want to do something about it. I'm tired that my fear of being inadequate is constantly looming in the back of my mind. Whenever I sit down to study or do any other type of activity where I'm alone, I begin to border on these depressive thoughts about my penis size. I understand that I can not change my genetics, I can not change what god has given me. BUT what I can do is put in the required amount of effort and dedication into PE. While I'm not entirely confident PE works (although I doubt that this site is a big conspiracy, lol), the least I can do is to give it a FAIR shot and recognize that I'm actually DOING SOMETHING about my problem instead of just being gloomy and depressed.

Therefore I have decided to begin the JP 90 day routine. I want my expectations to be as realistic as possible, and as I mentioned earlier my EQ was through the roof when I took the provided measurements above. Therefore I don't think my results will be anywhere near JP's (as I read he had some problems with ED so I contribute some of his gains from the routine to EQ). However, I just want to get your feedback on how I should move forward if after the 90 days I don't notice any substantial gains. What If I don't gain any results whatsoever? Or what if the results are absolutely minimal? I understand that PE takes time and as someone with a scarce amount, I don't want to be discouaged if at the end of these 90 days I haven't made any substantial gains (or any gains whatsoever).

I apologize for this overly long thread, but I just felt like I had to share something with this welcoming community. If you took the time to read all the way through, I want you to know that it means the world to me. This is perhaps the only time I've had the chance to get this off my chest. I look forwards to spending a lot of time on here, although I'll have to find the time inbetween studying and other activities.
    Zyxciz
    Last edited by Zyxciz; 02-22-2018, 05:24 PM.

Welcome to the gym. I appreciate your positive attitude and optimism. This will go a long way, not just here at the gym but in the real world.

If you haven't already check out the start here tab at the top of the page. There is so much information in there.

Lastly, the girl I am dating now was married for 6 or 7 years and had a number of partners besides. Her first vaginal orgasm came from a guy who had a 2-3 inch erect penis. This was the boyfriend before me.

Treat your girl with respect and look to making her feel good and you will succeed. Put it to the test!

Welcome to the gym!
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your candor!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Amazing just how many start out feeling inadequate about size. That thinking has limited so many from proceeding through the years in a more rewarding fashion.

So much for my Soap Box speel,

Got Cookies ?

cookie-bite.jpg
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

PE is a "JOURNEY", OP. Not entirely about just your penis either, btw. It's about building confidence & becoming comfortable with your body both mentally & physically, so it entails MUCH MORE than just pulling on your weenie!

Have you taken the initiative in your new "re-branding" of yourself to begin a workout in the gym at your school & doing more cardio exercises regularly to lose some weight? A regular exercise program & diet plan coupled with PE will help transform both your body & your mind. You'll control your appetite better, feel more energized every day and honestly get more done. If your weight has always been a problem, eating healthier (which is contrary to being in college) will be a good starting practice to improve your over-all health.

Resolving to "re-brand yourself" is a worthless endeavor that will lead to more failure & depression unless you make a concerted effort to actually DO SOMETHING to propel you toward your goals.

WELCOME to the Gym! We're glad you joined us! It's a FIRST STEP toward a healthier lifestyle for your body, your mind AND ESPECIALLY YOUR PENIS! ...NOW, GET TO WORK!

Comment

I'm going to make a quick edit to my original post as my measurements were somewhat off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
              Amazing just how many start out feeling inadequate about size. That thinking has limited so many from proceeding through the years in a more rewarding fashion.

Got Cookies ?

[ATTACH]96109[/ATTACH]
              Being comfortable with my size is something I want to be badly. I think nothing can do that for me other than a real experience with a woman. I understand what you mean, I really do. I should be happy with who I am and view PE as a fun endeavour, not a desperate attempt to "fix" myself. I will take your words to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                PE is a "JOURNEY", OP. Not entirely about just your penis either, btw. It's about building confidence & becoming comfortable with your body both mentally & physically, so it entails MUCH MORE than just pulling on your weenie!

Have you taken the initiative in your new "re-branding" of yourself to begin a workout in the gym at your school & doing more cardio exercises regularly to lose some weight? A regular exercise program & diet plan coupled with PE will help transform both your body & your mind. You'll control your appetite better, feel more energized every day and honestly get more done. If your weight has always been a problem, eating healthier (which is contrary to being in college) will be a good starting practice to improve your over-all health.

Resolving to "re-brand yourself" is a worthless endeavor that will lead to more failure & depression unless you make a concerted effort to actually DO SOMETHING to propel you toward your goals.

WELCOME to the Gym! We're glad you joined us! It's a FIRST STEP toward a healthier lifestyle for your body, your mind AND ESPECIALLY YOUR PENIS! ...NOW, GET TO WORK!
                Hey, absolutely I have. My weight has actually not been an issue for a long time, I used to be severely obese but at the moment I'm probably a couple of pounds overweight at worst, nothing drastic. I have indeed started to take care of myself by exercising and eating healthy. It was challenging to cook my own meals at first, but I now cook in bulks every weekend so I don't have to worry about craving unhealthy foods throughout the week (willpower goes out the window when you're hungry). Moreover, I have begun meditating which has helped me tremendously.

Comment

Originally posted by proactive View Post
                  Welcome to the gym. I appreciate your positive attitude and optimism. This will go a long way, not just here at the gym but in the real world.

If you haven't already check out the start here tab at the top of the page. There is so much information in there.

Lastly, the girl I am dating now was married for 6 or 7 years and had a number of partners besides. Her first vaginal orgasm came from a guy who had a 2-3 inch erect penis. This was the boyfriend before me.

Treat your girl with respect and look to making her feel good and you will succeed. Put it to the test!

Welcome to the gym!
                  Thank you, you are right I need to put myself out there and not feel inadequate because of my penis.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion that I need to view PE as a way to a healthier penis instead of being obsessed with size. I have decided to start JP's 90 day routine, but I will start it with the mindset of a healthier mind and body. Thank you to all the replies that helped me put my mindset on the right track, and I'll make sure to track my progress in the progress forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum buddy, you got this!

Length wise I wouldn't be worried, I think you are longer than average.
                      Girth wise studies say its close to average too, but hey this is what PEGym is here for!

Personally, I do know where you are coming from though.
                      Get a beginner routine going and let the forum know if you have any questions.
                      2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Welcome to the PEGym.
                        This is the right place for you.
                        You can learn and read many things in this forum, but the most important thing is to be patient and steady.
                        PE is a marathon not a sprint, everything works, but slower.
                        Good luck buddy.
                        31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post

Got Cookies ?

[ATTACH]96109[/ATTACH]
                          This applies to all aspects of human potential. Once we learn what we're truly capable of, we discover there are no limits!
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                          X