Pelvic exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelvic exercises

So I’m new to PE and my flaccid is about 3.8 inches and my erect is just over 5 inches. I know I can gain a little bit more by burning fat in the pelvis area.

Any people know a few exercises for this?
    I’m about 5 foot 9” and 76KG sieve got a bit of a beer belly but I’ve cut out beer for the passed few months and I can feel that if I BPEL I get just under 6”

TIA

You can't spot reduce fat. The only way is by reducing overall body fat by a calorie deficit and cardiovascular activity. This takes time.

For an instant effect one can have liposuction of the pubic area [ fat pad ] but that is a bit extreme.

Comment

Yeah, I’ve been watching some videos on how to lose some of the fat, you have to do full on upper torso and lower torso in order for you to lose the fat

Comment

First, do cardio workout to look leaner faster (running, cycling, M100's, knees-to-chest jumps, rope jumping and so on), or a moderate muscle burning routine that makes your heart race a bit.

In order to make your pelvic area look leaner after losing fat, do plenty of mid-low section abs (these are pretty good for the low section), or those 6-pack without abs exercises. Standing leg raises and weighed pliés also seem to improve circulation and overall look of that area.
        Last edited by hymnokt; 03-01-2018, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X