Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Substitute for JP90 as a beginner for shorter routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Substitute for JP90 as a beginner for shorter routine?

Hello PE friends,

I figured out that i used to count v jelq reps wrong, all this time. Im not consistent with routine because im doubting what am i doing with my life as i play with my penis for a hour a day..

Not only that im incosistent, counted v jelq reps wrong, even with that whole routine takes me like hour and i don't want that

Is there routine where i can make gains(i know you all preach for JP90 and that is currently best on web) but to take less time to finish it?

is there an edit button? where can i find list of routines people did and summary of gains they have made?

Comment

I don't spend much time on my JP90 Routine.

30Minutes at best.

Its important to warmup, then I spend 10mins on manual stretching, another 5-10 on V-Stretches and another 5-10 on Jelqing and just warm down.

Incorporate it into your daily schedule whenever you can, in the morning, lunch, after work, or whenever you get time and make it a routine just like you would goto the gym.
      2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

You can find some other beginner routines, as well as all the other essential information you will need, in the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page. The JP90 shouldn't take an hour to complete. If you are spending a lot of the time on warm up/warm down then reduce it down to 5 minutes each. That should be enough to effectively warm your penis.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks both!

How long should it take then? Is there a list of routines that people did?

Comment

The following is a recommended entry-level training/conditioning routine:
            The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

You can also adjust the JP90, by reducing the number of sets and exercises... You might find one exercise or stretch really uncomfortable, so listen to your body and adjust accordingly...
              Original/Current Stats:
              09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
              09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
              BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Working...
              X