Maintaining erection during jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintaining erection during jelqing

Problem I'm having right now is maintaining adequate erection quality during my jelqing session. I start at about 70% but half way in my erection drops to probably around 40%. Any tips to fix this?

Sometimes I struggle to get rid of my erection, sometimes I struggle to get one haha.

Just use your imagination or something that will get you aroused and let it die down or build up depending on how much you need.
    2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

If you are between 30%-70% you are fine. Erection variation during jelqing is probably a good thing as it adds variation to the individual jelqs. Too many reps, frequency or intensity might be an issue. Bottom line is that if after you finish your sessions you have a nice plump temporary gain then you have had a good one. I have mentioned in the past that the urethra pinch test will show whether or not you had a good session. Normally if you slightly pinch your urethra, it opens up. After a successful jelqing session if you try pinching it, it should not open. The reason for that is a session will have resulted in a lot of blood being pushed up into your glans. Pinching your urethra doesn't open it because your glans is temporarily engorged with more blood then normal.
      rbi99
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month Nov 2017
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by rbi99; 03-04-2018, 07:14 AM.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Lessthanzero View Post
        Problem I'm having right now is maintaining adequate erection quality during my jelqing session. I start at about 70% but half way in my erection drops to probably around 40%. Any tips to fix this?
        Try this:

Get really hard first. Bring your erection up to full capacity. Then as it subsides, do the jelqing.

I find it much easier to keep the penis full after the erection, so just jelq to keep it at a 70%.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          Try this:

Get really hard first. Bring your erection up to full capacity. Then as it subsides, do the jelqing.

I find it much easier to keep the penis full after the erection, so just jelq to keep it at a 70%.
          This is an excellent tactic! For most trainees, refreshing an erection up to 3 times per exercise is an acceptable practice.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks guys! All excellent advice.

Comment

Working...
            X