Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New beggining

Hello !!

Time ago I commited myself to do some exercises to enlarge my pennis, however, by some job , school, and relocation was difficult to do so. Just noticed that at my 29 years, I´m starting to have some troubles with erections, not always but sometimes, and it´s becoming more common to lose my erection strenght quickly, so I hope is not too late to start doing some exercise for my pennis.

Right now I´m a little bit more stable. I´m looking primary to improve my erections quality, then if I can gain something in size, would be a real nice plus !! , So in order I´m looking for the following in priority from Top to end:

- Erections Quality (Stamina and hardness)
    - Gaining any size

To do so, I´m planning to the following routine 3 times per week , (Mon - Wed - Fri):

- 100 Jelqs (Including warm up and stretch)
    - 30 Kegels by doing 10 -10- 10 during the day (5 second hold then release)

Also I ordered some Ginseng and Citrulline to see how they work.

Please, would be very helpful if you more experienced guys can take a look to my rutine and see if this can improve my erections quality and if possible by some longer time my pennis size even by something.

Thanks !

Add edging to your routine in sometime, and later add some erect kegels with 5 sec holds. These 2 exercises good for EQ,stamina and hardness.
    1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
    31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

mrplayer1984 thanks for your answer, after the third month would be a good idea to add those exercises ??

Comment

Working...
      X